Chapter 13

IT'S NEARLY THE END OF THIS STORY, I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olivia's P.O.V

Finally the last day of school today and hopefully no beatings or seeing Andy, i've been avoiding him since the incident in the studio.

Flashback

I was on my way to my office because i had a meeting with Andy about the album when i bumped into Ashley. 

"Hey Ashley, what you doing here?" i asked him.

"Oh, erm hey Olivia i was... er... i was..." he looked around then looked at me and smiled "For you actually i wanted to know if you wanted to have lunch with me?" 

"I'm sorry Ashley but i have a meeting with Andy about the album." i told him and i was about to walk away when out of nowhere he pushed me into the wall and kissed me. I didn't know what to do, i don't like Ashley that way, does he like me? I pushed him away from me and i was about to say something but he kissed me again. Before he had time to do anything i pushed him away roughly this time and smacked him across the face. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" i shouted at him. 

It didn't look like he was paying attention because he kept looking at my office door nervously. I followed his gaze, but i only saw my office door closed. "What are you looking at?" i asked him curiously. 

"N-not-nothing." i looked at him with a straight face and dashed to my office door, i heard him calling my name to not open the door but my handle was already turning the handle, i swung the door open and i couldn't believe my virgin eyes. 

Andy and Scout naked on my desk having sex.

Flashback ended

That happened last week and i haven't talked to him since and hopefully never again because it's my last year and my last day and the best part it's only half the day at school.

I got to class late and the teacher scowled at me and pointed at my seat, i looked down and tried to avoid all the stares, but Billy had to put his foot out and i tripped over it, all my belongings clattered to the floor even me. i looked up to see everyone starring at me and started laughing and pointing, but all i did was get all my things, put them back in my bag and headed towards my seat, i noticed one thing though that Andy wasn't laughing he was giving me a sympathetic stare but i just shook my head and looked down.

"Right class i know it's your last lesson, but you still have to read out your life story." said Mr Willow. He gestured for the first person to get up and many more before i was the last person. "Olivia, your turn." he gave me a small smile and waved his hand to the front of the classroom. I got up and grabbed the paper which has a small part of my life on it. I walked to the front to see everyone starring at me with interest even Billy. I looked down and sighed, i'm the only one who has had a bad life in this class everyone else wrote good stuff in there paper, except i only wrote a small good thing.

"My life. I've had a bad life so far and hopefully it doesn't continue, i'm going to start off with good things what have happened to me. I remember when i was 6 that i went to the beach for the first time, it was full with people who were shouting, screaming, crying and having fun, but i just ignored them and concentrated on the blue sea, the waves were crashing against each other in rhythm and the sunset was breathtaking, i always wanted to swim and swim and see if i could reach the sunset and touch it with my finger tips, but my parents said it was only possible in my dreams. I always remember every Sunday that i would go to church with my parents because they were Christians, i had to always wear a white dress and my hair was straight, curly or in a pony tail which was held up by my favourite butterfly bobble. Everything was perfect until i turned thirteen, that's when i got in a car crash with my parents and they died, i was the only survivor, i was put into a orphanage for years and nobody wanted me until a guy came in one day and said to me 'that i found your parents will'. I got everything the money, the house, the cars, everything, and i even got their music studio. Yes my parents were producers, famous producers, i think you might of heard of them they were called Rebekah Hill, and Chris Hill." i heard mutters around the class room and shocked expressions. "yes i'm the daughter to Rebekah and Chris Will and i hope all of you have enjoyed bullying me because i'm leaving and i'm never coming back." i dropped the paper on my teachers desk got my school stuff and walked out of the classroom leaving behind shocked people.

I walked down the corridor, but i heard a door slam shut and i heard foot steps running down the corridor behind me. "I'm sorry Mr Willow that i ran out of you-" but i was cut off by someone spinning me around and pushed me into the lockers and kissed me with a lot of passion. I opened my eyes to see Andy with his eyes shut and concentrating on the kiss. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms and legs around him and kissed him back as much passion as he was.

After a few minutes i couldn't breath so i pulled away and leaned my forehead against his and breathing heavily. It was complete silence until he broke it.

"Don't leave." he whispered and when we were both breathing normally he looked into my eyes.

"I have to." i whispered back. He shook his head against my forehead and pecked my lips.

"You don't have to run away." 

I looked into his eyes and i felt a tear escape my eyes and then they were coming down like rain, i was about to collapse but Andy grabbed me and we both slide down the lockers and we both sat there giving each other company. 

"Shh, don't cry." he whispered in my ear and rocked me back and forth like i was a small child.

"I'm sorry." i told him.

"Why?" he asked confused.

"For getting makeup on your top." i tried rubbing it off but he grabbed both my hand and gave them both a kiss. 

"Don't be." he forced my head to go on his chest and hugged me tight. "I don't mind that you get makeup on all my tops, i only care about you." he kissed the top of my head and started to rock me again.

"I love you Olivia."

"I love you too Andy."

"Forever." he said and smiled down at me and i couldn't help but smile back up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IT'S NEARLY THE END OF THIS STORY NOW

BUT I MIGHT BE WRITING A SEQUEL

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS

AND THANKS FOR READING!!!!!

:D     :)    :P    :D    :)   :P