Chapter 1

This is my first fan-fiction so i hope you enjoy it

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was at my locker looking at myself in the mirror to see if i looked ok when i was shoved right into it and landed on the floor. I looked up to see Billy and the rest of his little 'crew'. I tried to get up but i was shoved back down again, I looked around me to see nobody who could help me, like anyone would help anyway. I looked back just to see a fist connect right at my face and then another one and another and it kept continuing until he thought I had enough which is like after five minutes or more.

"You deserve to die." He spat at me and walked off with his friends who were high fiving him and patting his back like something good happened, oh yeah beating me up. I stood up with the help of the lockers and got my song book, and my homework and put it all in my bag. I closed my locker and was about to walk when I stopped in my tracks and looked ahead of me to see a boy who looks like Andy sixx, I was about to scream when I thought 'it's not Andy Sixx, why would Andy Sixx come to this school?' I walked down the corridor and I was about to open the school doors to go home when a hand stopped me and pulled me back. I looked behind me to see the Andy look a like holding my arm stopping me from going home.

"Yes?" I asked while looking down at my arm and looking back up telling him to let go. He must of understood because his tight grip disappeared.

"Hi, i'm Reece, Reece Slater and I just wanted to say I really like your top." I looked down to see I had my black veil brides top on with Andy on it. I looked back up at him and noticed he is freaking tall.

"Thanks, how tall are you?" I blushed and looked down at my feet thinking its the most interesting thing in the world. "Sorry" I whispered.

"Naa, it's cool people ask me all the time, I think I'm about 6,2 or 6,3 something like that." He smiled down at me and I couldn't help but blush. He's so cute.

"You look so like Andy Sixx." I told him but I think he already knew that by the chuckle that escaped his perfect red lips.

"Yeah I get that a lot too." He told me and nervously scratched the back of his neck. I smiled and I put my hand out.

"My names Olivia, Olivia Hill." He grabbed my hand and shook it.

"Nice to meet you."

"Yeah you too." I looked down at my phone to see its been 20 minutes since school finished. "I should really have to go I will see you later?. I asked him uncertain he would say yes.

"Yeah sure." He bent down and kissed my cheek where a bruise was forming from the punch billy did and we said our final 'goodbyes' and we both headed different ways to go home. I must look like a tomato right now.

Andy's P.O.V

I looked behind me while walking to see Olivia's figure disappearing in the distance. I sighed and carried on walking home. 'she is so beautiful, and she recognised me. Thank god I remembered my fake name i thought I was going to freeze up. I wonder what her reaction would be like if she knew I was Andy Sixx/Biersack. I hope she isn't one of those fans who scream or cry when they see you.' I arrived home and I saw my mum and dad cooking in the kitchen, I walked in and saw them cooking chicken, I licked my lips, my favourite.

"How was school, honey?" Asked my mum while she gave me a kiss on my head.

I shrugged and said "the usual."

"Your not getting bullied again are you Andy?" Asked my dad.

"Not bullied but I have been called a few names, nothing major." I told them and I sat down on the kitchen counter.

"Anything good happen?." Asked my mum while she was cutting some carrots on the chopping board.

"Yeah I met this girl, who wore me on her top..." And I told them full detail about, how she looks and what she wore today and her personality.

"Does she know its you?"

"Nope and hopefully she wont."

----------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed my first fan fiction

Please comment on how it was

Hopefully you liked it

And thanks for reading

:)