Chapter 12

BEFORE I START DOING THE STORY I HAVE TO SAY I MIGHT NOT BE PUBLISHING AS I MUCH AS I SHOULD BE DOING, IT'S BECAUSE I'VE STARTED YEAR 10 AT SCHOOL AND I'M GETTING COURSE WORK, HOMEWORK AND ALL THAT SHIT SO, I WILL TRY AND UPDATE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECAP

"WHY SHOULD YOU EXPLAIN, YOU LET SCOUT RUIN OUR RELATIONSHIP, I THINK YOUR STILL IN LOVE WITH HER BUT YOUR TOO SCARED TO ADMIT IT!" i shouted at him.

"Well i have just broke up with her." 

"It's been a month and i've been with you most of it, but it feels like you treat her more of a girlfriend then you do to me." 

"Olivia..." 

"Just go Andy, you've done enough."  I turned so i laid on my side, so i was facing away from him, i heard him sigh and he left the room, the hospital and me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olivia's P.O.V

It's been a week since i got out of the hospital and it's been a week since i last spoke to Andy, but i've seen him at school, and well lets just say he's got back with Scout. I wanted to punch him so hard that he would pass out, but i kept my cool and carried on. Right now i'm just walking into the music studio to record a band, i don't know who it is though because Sammy didn't tell me. I walked in and greeted people who walked past me until i got to the doors of the recording studio, i looked through the glass window to see none other than black veil brides and Scout. Fan fucking tastic. i sucked in a deep breathe and walked in with my head held high.

"Hey Olivia." said Sammy. 

"Hey." i turned towards black veil brides and Scout. "Sup." i said to them and all they did was do that head thing what guys do to say hi back. I looked over at Scout to see her mouth open in shock. "What?" i finally asked her while taking the contract from Sammy and started reading.

"you- you are a music producer?" i just looked at her with my eyebrows

"No i'm here to give out of coffee, what do you think?" i asked her sarcastically.

she scoffed at me and wrapped her arms around Andy's waist "Whatever, i still think your a blonde bitch."

"Sweetheart i'm naturally brunette, get your facts straight." i smirked at her and turned to Sammy "OK every things in check do you have a pen so i can sign?" 

"i will go and get one" she walked out the room leaving me with... them.

"So how was your recovery?" asked Jinxx while he opened his arms out to hug me, i went into his arms and wrapped my arms around him and gave him a big hug.

"Not bad, it was painfully, my ribs are bandaged up and there are still cuts and bruises but i will live." i said to him and got out of his arms.

"At least your OK" said Jake and smiled at me.

"Is this you?" asked CC holding up a CD with me on it. I walked up to him and grab the CD and put it back on the rack.

"Yes that's me, it was the last album my parents recorded before they died." i told them and sat on the sofa waiting for Sammy to come back.

"If your trying to make us feel sorry for you, your not." Scout being the bitch she is said.

"SCOUT SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" roared Andy and sat next to me and rubbed my back but i pulled away. "I don't need you sympathy." i spat and pushed him away from me, i saw Ashley in the corner of my eye giving me a sympathetic look, i just turned away and rolled my eyes.

"I'M BACK." barged in Sammy and gave me her pen and the contract and i started signing all the papers what needed my signature.

"Done." i gave them back to her and got up and instructed the band to go in the studio. Sammy, Scout and I went into the recording studio and started to set things up. I pressed the button and said in the mic "OK in 3, 2, 1." and we started to record. 

Andy's P.O.V

When i was singing my heart out i couldn't stop looking into Olivia's eyes they were so beautiful, 'why did i treat her so terribly?' i asked. After a while we finished all the songs for the CD and we got out of the recording booth and went into the one where the girls were fiddling with buttons but i didn't have a clue what they were doing so i sat next to scout and put my arm around her. I'm guessing your wondering why i am with scout? it's because i want to make Olivia jealous but i don't think it's working, i sighed and groaned. 

"Whats wrong baby?" asked Scout and she started to rub my leg trying to sooth me but i was not working at all.

"Nothing, dear." 

"But why-" I cut her off.

"Can you please just stop talking i have a headache."

"Baby, but -" i just looked at her silently telling her to shut up.

"Here." i turned towards Olivia and she was holding out some tablets. I looked at her but all she did was roll her eyes and threw them at me. "For the headache." I was about to ask her if i could have some water, but i didn't have a chance because she was holding a bottle of water out all ready. 

"Thanks." i whispered and swallowed the tablets whole.

"No problem." she started to fiddle with more buttons before she said "It's done, want to hear it?" she asked us and all of us agreed except from Scout who grunted and crossed her arms over her chest and sat there and by the look on her face you can tell she's not a happy bunny, but i didn't care. We all sat down next to Sammy and Olivia and listened to the music, but i was concentrating properly because i was staring at Olivia.

I miss her so much, i just want her back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed it

Please comment

or whatever you have to do :P

Thanks for reading

I <3 u guys!!!!!