You Have No Idea (Lucas' POV)

tianajade thanks for the cover!

Lucas’ P.O.V

“Lukey!” I turned round to see some girl running to me. Living a life as a player is sweet is described by one word: bitter-sweet. You have girls practically throwing themselves at you and letting you do whatever you please with them and on the other hand you get all the easy girls, no real effort just given to you on a silver platter. The longer you live the player lifestyle the more you learn to ditch the desperate and hitch the slags, but lately they all just seem to be the same. Also I seem to be losing interest and that just wasn't normal.

“Lucas babe, are you alright?” The girl said holding onto my arm, feeling my muscle.

“I’m fine, how you doing?” I said and flashed my smile. It worked like a charm, you act like you’re interested in them, give them attention, make out, do business, show them off in front of others then you’re finished. None of the girls moan or get upset because they know from the beginning that I’m a player and I’m not stopping for anyone.

I listened to her for about two seconds, nodding my head and smiling then turned my attention to someone else. I saw Angel and her friend Taylor; I think her name is, making their way outside to find a table to sit on. I thought back to the earlier events of today, when Angel caught me and Crystal I felt so guilty. I dont even know why because she was nothing to me other than an attractive, feisty, strong-headed girl... I made such a fool of myself apologising like that but I just couldn't help it i

“Then I said Bethany had nothing to do with us…Lucas you listening to me?” I quickly faced her and nodded.

“No, you’re in your own world somewhere.” She said sounding annoyed.

“Look babe, talk to me later yeah? Got some things on my mind and I also got a surprise for you,” I said huskily against her face.

“Ooooh, what is it?!” She asked excitedly.

“Secret,” I whispered in her ear and kissed her neck causing her to shiver. I chuckled and walked to my crew who were sitting on the table next to Angel and her friend.

“Hey man, I thought you were gonna trash that girl. What is her name anyway?” Jake said with a massive grin on his face.

“Don’t know man, she's cute and all but big gold-digger, always asking for gifts…” I said, giving Jake our handshake. He nodded as he understood what I was going through but the truth is he didn’t. As Jake sat down a random girl grabbed his thigh and started flirting with him. I sat down and Crystal literally ran over to sit next to me while Bethany sat there looking rather pissed.

I sent Bethany a cheeky smile and paid attention to Crystal.

“Lucas?” She cooed annoyingly.

“Yes,” I said.

“What was up with you at lunch?” She said, face suddenly turning serious.

“Nothing, I just don’t like it when someone walks in when I’m doing my business,” I said calmly.

“Don’t lie to me Lucas. That was more than a reaction of getting caught. You said sorry to Angel like you owed her something, do you like…” I cut her off.