Jealousy Is The Ugliest Sin

Thanks so much for all the comments, votes and reads!

Thats Dylan on the side for you -------->

Shoutout to ShrianaGoneCrazy! Sucha cool girl

This is dedicated to CuervoNegros because she helped me a lot with this chapter and gave me some ideas as well!

tianajade thanks for the cover, I'll dedicate my next chapter to you.

Ok, 5th chapter...I'll stop talking

Read on!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got to school and sat down on a bench just below the school doors, waiting for Taylor to arrive. I felt a vibration in my cardigan; I searched through my pocket and saw a message from Taylor.

Gonna be a bit late, still wait for me, Cya later T xx

Well I guess I’m going to be here longer than I thought. I put my phone back in my pocket and was about to put my earphones in my ears when someone grabbed by my wrist and pulled me to the nearby corner. I screamed and kicked the person in their precious area. It was a boy, I felt it. I looked up from the blur and saw Lucas standing in front of me holding his crotch with a face that was so scrunched up he looked like a squeezed lemon.

I immediately started laughing. I was laughing so hard that I got a cramp and tears started swelling up my eyes from the humour.

“What the hell was that for?!” He grumbled in pain.

I finally was able to stop laughing and was trying to catch air for me to breath again.

“Why drag me to a corner then,” I said still breathless.

“I need to talk to you,” He said still cradling his banana, which just made me giggle.

“Have you heard of manners? Why couldn’t you just ask me?” I said.

“Because you wouldn’t have come, you’d probably think I wanted to try it on with you…”

“And whose fault is that?” I said raising an eyebrow.

“For…” I put my finger on his lips.

“Language Lucas, I’m sure Bethany has warned you about that as well,” I smirked then removed my finger.

“Look, there is nothing between me and Bethany… and there never will be,” He said.

“And this involves me because…?”

“You were at the store today, you heard things.” He said seriously.

“It’s not like I’m gonna tell anyone, I have better things to worry about than your messed up love life,” I said.

“Whatever just say nothing. Or else” He took a step closer.

“Or what, you’ll get Bethany on me? Drag me to a corner? Trust me; I’ve dealt with harsher things than you. That kick was a reaction, just imagine if it was intentional?” I whispered. He shuddered at the thought, I chuckled.

“I’m not joking Johnson, what you saw today was private stuff… It can’t get out.” He took another step closer at that point I felt totally claustrophobic.

“Move,” I said.

He put his lips to my ear. “Make me,”

I put my knee against his crotch. “That can be arranged.”