Bonus Chapter

IMPORTANT

Horde-a pack of demons where strong bonds are often formed. 
Lilith refers to Cole as Ethan in the first part of this because that was the name he gave to the demon he killed :)  

Kristy is the demon's actual name, she just gave the fake name Charlotte in the last chapter. 

Anyways, thanks for reading so far!!! Happy times :) Hope you enjoy this chapter. I thought it would be cool to get the demon's point of view because, you know, you don't really think about how it is for them... Which is wrong. So yeah. Enjoy!!! 

***

POV of Lilith (a demon) 

"How could you just stand there?" I yelled at Stephan, my hands whacking into his chest as he held onto my trembling frame. "How could you just stand there while he killed her?! We could have helped! We could have saved her!" 
"Lilith, just think for a moment!" Stephan yelled back. "He was a Venator, and not just any Venator. He was friends with Raven Hunter. Hunter, Lilith! Do you really think his death would have gone unnoticed by her? The last thing we need is for Raven to target us. You know how powerful she is!" 
"I don't care how fucking powerful she is!" I screamed, tears streaming down my cheeks. "We could have done something. She didn't have to die!"

 With that, I broke free of his hold and ran off in the direction that Ethan had taken. Kirsty, who Ethan had so visciously murdered, had been a telepath. She had been screaming for help as he'd tortured information from her. At least the information he'd sought hadn't been about the horde. I caught up to him as he waited at a bus stop. My eyes should have scolded him with the fiery hate that they held. He had killed my best friend. I would make him pay. 

 Using my power, I shielded myself from eyes, and went to stand beside him. It took all of my self restraint not to kill him there and then. I only got through it because I wanted him to suffer as Kristy had, and that would not happen if I killed him straight away. His death would be long, slow. Painful. 

 When the bus came, he got on it, and I snuck on as well, going undetected. There was only one other man on the bus. He had on a grey hat and was muttering to himself, rocking back and forth in the worn seat. Ethan sat at the back, looking lost in thought. 

 I would admit to him being quite handsome. Had he not done what he'd done, I may have even tried to flirt with him and see where things lead. He wore a black leather jacket with a white t-shirt underneath that hugged his well defined muscles. Black jeans and boots hugged his lower frame, and his dark hair fell loosely by his ears. Even knowing what he did, I wanted to run my hands through the inky blackness. God, and those lips! So full and kissable. He had eyes that a girl could get lost in. 

 I shook my head. 'God Lilith, could you be more of a slut? That monster killed your best friend and here you are, noticing how hot he is! You're pathetic!' I was properly shaken from those skanky thoughts when the bus stopped and Ethan alighted, me silently following. 

 He walked for a little bit before entering a small appartment building. Aha! I stalked him, and he was blissfully unaware of my presence. He went into his back pocket and retrieved a set of keys, fiddled briefly, then unlocked the door. 

 I slipped in after him before he shut the door on me. The little hallway was cluttered with shoes and coats, and had four doors leading away from it. It was a little square shape. Cosy. 

 Ethan leaned back on the door for a moment, closing his eyes. A wary look crossed over his features before it quickly vanished, replaced with a slight smirk. 
'Hmm,' I thought. 'Someone's not as strong as they're trying to make out...'