Clubs

Weekend has passed and Monday came, the three brothers were at their lockers, a few of their classmates can be seen along the hallways. Their class had just finished and they were waiting for the other boys.

"I'm glad she let us out. I was about to fall asleep if she hadn't said that she needed to dismiss the class early." said Poseidon.

Zeus sighed. "I know right. Studying can be so boring."

"By the way, Daisuke will join that club today, right? What club is it anyway?" asked Poseidon as he was returning his books in the locker.

"I don't know. But I do know is that it has something to do with dancing. I'll ask him later."

Hades went to them and said to them in a low voice "Act naturally."

They looked at him with questioning looks on their faces, and that's when they noticed a familiar face headed straight for them.

"Yo."

"H-Hey Evan." said Zeus.

Evan grinned "From the looks of it, you've watched it. Don't deny it."

"Yeah. It's the talk of the class today."

He sighed. "It's hard being popular. Right, Ji-hun?" He looked at Hades, who was just leaning back on the lockers.

"Anyways, I don't really care about what our classmates, or even the whole school thinks about me. I just want them to believe the truth. The truth that those things that attacked the citizens at the park were harpies."

Poseidon asked "Do you have any evidence?"

"Sadly, none. If I wasn't dragged by those officers, I would have gotten something. Then again, if I was just near the park that day, I could've gotten pictures. Still, I know that it were harpies, the witnesses have the same description, arms that are wings and legs of a bird. Even the woman that was attacked described it with more detail."

"Well, from what we've watched, it does sound… believable." said Zeus.

Evan nodded. "One day gentlemen, one day. The truth shall be revealed."

"Seriously Hayes, stop preaching your damn cult to them! We don't want them believing any of your shit!" said a girl with a friend behind her, who was nodding in agreement.

He smirked. "Said the b*tch who couldn't stop herself jumping from one boy to another."

"Shut up! If you weren't such a geek, you could have had a lot of girls around you!"

"Yeah right." He turned back to them. "For your sake, don't date girls like her." He went away.

The girl turned to them and said "Don't believe in anything he says. He just wants attention. See ya!" She and her friend went the other way.

Poseidon sighed. "I don't even know who to believe."

The bell rang, and a few seconds later, the students came out of their rooms and crowded the hallway. Moments later, when the crowd subsided, the others finally arrived.

"So Daisuke, you look excited." said Zeus.

He grinned and put his hands behind his head. "Yeah! I've been wanting to go to the dance studio ever since we came here this morning."

Apollo sighed. "He almost snuck out of the classroom if I hadn't seen him."

Hermes smiled sheepishly.

Zeus rolled his eyes. "What's the club you are going to join anyway?"

"Synergy dance club."

"Dancing eh? Never knew you're into that kind of thing." said Poseidon.