News

After the incident at the park, the boys went back to their apartment, while avoiding the cops, especially their favorite two. By the time they returned, it was already past six. They were sitting in the living room, tired from the fight.

Apollo came down, holding the first aid kit. "Is there anyone injured, besides Dionysus?" None spoke, so he went to where his brother was. "Let's see that cut."

"Relax. I'm not going to die." He smiled.

Apollo rubbed a wet wash cloth on his cheek. "No. But if that thing that hit you has poison in it, then you will. I don't have any antidote that can cure poison that comes from monsters." He then rubbed ointment on it and put a band-aid. While doing this, he did not notice the smiles directed towards him until he was done. He cocked an eyebrow at them and asked "What?"

Ares teased "Aww~ Mommy Apollo is so sweet." He laughed.

Hermes said "No way, he's our sister. Uncle Poseidon is the Mommy, Dad is Dad, and Uncle Hades is… the Uncle."

"Joy." said Hades.

"Why am I the mother though?" asked Poseidon while fixing his hair.

Hephaestus replied "…You and father… sleep together."

"N-No we d-don't!" stuttered Zeus.

They laughed. Then Apollo just realized what Hermes said. "Why am I the sister?"

Dionysus smiled and answered "Because we want to have a sister in this big, happy family, and you play the role perfectly. You also show your feminine side the most."

He retorted. "I do not!"

The others laughed.

Zeus said "We were really lucky today. If it wasn't for Eros and the goddesses, we would have been dead."

"Don't forget Hephaestus, he's the one who made the weapons." said Poseidon.

Zeus looked at the boy. "Of course! If it wasn't for you, those harpies would be clawing our guts out by now."

Apollo went pale. "Do you really need to say that father?"

He grinned. "Now that I think about it, why did you make them?"

Hephaestus coughed, and then answered "…I was bored…"

"Oh. Well, that's acceptable."

Hermes transformed the rod into his long knife. "So, what is this? And what's it made from?"

"It's a ninjato… all of the weapons are made from rare materials… I can't tell you the materials though…"

"Why?"

"…Blacksmith's secret…"

Ares said "Pops! I'm hungry."

Zeus said "Yeah, but we're all tired. Who will cook?"

Hades was looking at his laptop and said "Let's just order some food." He picked up the receiver and dialed the number. "You don't mind Chinese cuisine?"

"From the phone?" asked Dionysus.

He nodded, and then talked to someone on the phone and ordered. After that, he put down the receiver and said "It will be here between Thirty to Forty minutes."

"I'm really impressed, Hades. You know more about the human world than us." Zeus grinned. "Are you sure you haven't been leaving the underworld?"

"Zeus, let me just say, I hate being under the sun. As for why I know some of the things that humans do, Thanatos sometimes informs me, and most of it, I learned from the internet, which I will be teaching all of you this weekend." He adjusted his glasses. "You shall enjoy the wonders of the internet."