Labyrinth

"Tell us what is troubling you, dear brother."

Oceanus and the other titans watched Cronus walk around the room. Their ruler had called them early in the morning for a meeting about the gods and since then, they have been watching their leader walked back and forth while playing with the orb pendant.

Finally, he spoke up. "I have been thinking…"

"We can actually see that." said Crius.

Everyone glared at him.

Cronus, walked to where his brother was and stopped behind his chair. "You know Crius, when you see your enemy, just dawdling around, powerless, like a human, are you, satisfied?"

"Well, yeah, I mean, they can't hurt me anymore so~ yeah. I'm good."

"You're not bored by just watching them?"

"I am, I am and good thing you asked because are we done yet? I need to get some beauty sleep!"

Cronus glared at the titan and took a dagger out from behind and stabbed the table in front of him.

"Ok, Ok, I was just joking, look, I'm wide awake now."

Cronus went back to his chair and said to them "Brothers, for the past few days, the gods have managed to adapt to the human world, which I have expected the least, hence, there is a change of plans. One by one, we will take them all out, until Zeus remains. I will be the one to kill him."

"I'll take on that Ares!" said Hyperion who grinned evilly.

"Hyperion, do you want to dirty your hands?"

"Hell yeah!"

"Well no, I won't let you. I'm thinking, instead of waste our energies on such weaklings, let us send some, how do you say… acquaintances of theirs…"

"You mean the other gods?" asked Iapetus.

"No. You'll see. Coeus, call the foul creature"

Cronus held his hand up and a small orb of energy appeared. Just then, the satyr knocked and went inside.

"M-master c-called Agae?"

"Come, and take this."

The satyr obeyed and went to his master to take the orb. As he took it, the light of the orb surrounded and transformed him into a human boy.

"Today, you will go to the school where the boys are and place that somewhere inside the building. Are we clear?"

"Y-yes Master. A-agae will do w-what Master wishes."

"Be gone then, and make sure you are not seen."

The satyr bowed and left while touching the small orb he possessed

"Cronus, what's going to happen?" asked Iapetus.

He laughed. "You'll see Iapetus, you'll see.

_________________________________________________________

"*Yawn*"

"Dionysus, quit it. Or I'll- *Yawn*."

"Hahaha! Looks like he got you Are- *Yawn* Damn it!" said Hermes.

"Boys, stop fighting or- *Yawn* Now you've got me too." said Zeus.

"It's Apollo's fault! Waking us up early in the morning!"

"If I didn't wake you all up, we'll be late for school. Besides, haven't you seen the writings on the school wall? The early bird catches the worm!" said Apollo happily.