Bonus: Roommate

A/N: So from the title itself, this is a just a bonus. We'll be looking at the daily lives of the gods with their "destined" roommates.

Also, there will be more of these in the future. (:

By the way, for those who do not like BROMANCE/ hints of BL, I suggest to not read this.

You have been warned, people.

_______________________________________________

Two gods, one room...

What happens if you put two gods together?

_______________________________________________

Zeus and Poseidon

Basically, since they were staying in the master's bedroom, it's bigger than the others. The walls were painted white and a modern chandelier hung above the room. It has its own bathroom, which has a big tub apart from the shower, and the room even has a walk-in closet. Two single beds were facing the door and a nightstand divided the two. A vanity and two desks were at each side of the room and there was even a mini living room because of the small sofa, coffee table, and a flat screen T.V. Another special thing about the room was that it has a veranda, and there can be seen a small garden table with two chairs and some potted plants.

Yes, it was the best room, to the other's dismay.

Zeus was on the sofa, flipping through the channels on the T.V. It was a boring day for him. He knew he should be doing something about their situation; he was the leader after all. They were counting on him, his beloved sons were counting on him, the goddesses were counting on him, hell maybe even the whole world was counting on him, to free it from the grip of its new masters. But here he was, watching a cat chase a mouse with a frying pan, which made him laugh.

Poseidon just finished with his bath and went out of the bathroom to see Zeus smiling at what he was watching. As he went to their closet, he asked "What are you watching?"

Zeus shrugged. "Don't know."

Poseidon was looking for some stylish clothes to wear, even though he wasn't going out. Half of the walk-in closet was full of clothes, apart from the other one which was one fourth of it, meaning half of it belongs to Poseidon. He was one of the two who got addicted with the fashion of the humans, the other being Apollo… but he's more addicted. He picked one and got dressed and went to his bed.

"Zeus, you and Hades will come with me the next time we're at the mall. You really need to buy more clothes."

Zeus hummed.

This time, Poseidon was bored. He thought of something he could do, like rearrange his clothes, which he has been doing for the past few days.

The show Zeus was watching was done and he decided to turn off the T.V. and join his brother, contemplating about what to do, on his bed. They both stared at the door, hoping someone would come in. Poseidon said "At time like this, a nymph would be massaging me right now."

"Massage huh? I could use one right now. It's been a while."

"Yeah, and after that, I might take her to bed." Poseidon laughed.

Zeus grinned. "If I did that, Hera would definitely kill me."

They both laughed and Poseidon said "As always." He sighed. "Yep. A beautiful nymph. Then again, it has been hundreds of years since I last slept with any."