Five;)

It's Friday, a week into my modeling career, and already I'm exhasted. The modeling classes we went to were actually pretty fun. Our teacher is a middle aged woman named Mandy French, we call her Miss Mandy.

She has long blonde hair that's always tied up and she has sparkling blue eyes. Her soft feaures keep her looking young, and she said she was one of the first Angel's. Now she does commercial modeling for magezines and, of course, teaches beginner models.

In between all that stuff, plus another physical training session, I took my first online classes for school. They're mostly heath classes and the occasional mandotory english class. I already have homework.

I hum various tunes to myself as I procrastinate my school work. This is definitely not what I thought studying dance would be like, but Tony told me he wouldn't allow me to do any dance training until my contract's up. He frustrates me.

"Uhhggg," I groan and lean back in my desk chair. The screen on my laptop darkens and then bubbles start popping up. My lips twitch into a smile.

My phone starts ringing, snapping me out of my bubble trance, and I hesitate to answer the unknown answer. Slowly sliding the unlock button, I hold it up to my ear, "Who is this and what do you want," I say fast in the most threatening tone I could muster.

On the other end, I hear a boyish laugh and immediately regret my choice of greeting. "Is this how you normally answer your phone or am I just special?"

"Bryton," I say breathless, completely embarrassed, cheeks flaming. "You called."

"You thought I wouldn't? I still want that date, you know. Unless you've changed your mind..."

"No! I-I haven't."

"Great! Are you free tonight? Perhaps we can have a quiet dinner out somewhere," he suggests.

"Yeah, that's be awesome!"

"I'll pick you up at 7? Oh, and where do you live?"

"Oh, uhhh..." I draw a blank. No one actually told me the address of this place. "Can you...just hold on for one sec?" I place the phone back on my dest and bolt out into the hall way. Spotting Jasmine on the couch downstairs, I lean over the stair railing and shout, "What's the address of this place?"

Jasmine tears her eyes from the tv and, still in a daze, mutters an address. I just catch it and yell "thanks!" before heading back to my room. "132 Palm Avenue" I said into the phone.

"Lovely. See you than!"

"Yeah. Bye!"

A huge grin overcame my face and I let out a squeal of joy as I fell back on my bed. I squeezed my phone in my hands and rested it under my chin, sighing. I'm happy, but something doesn't quite feel right. Though I really do like Bryton, I don't get this confusion coming over me. It's like my subconcious is trying to tell me something.

But what?

"Ugh!" I jump to my feet with a huff and go downstairs to get some water. I don't care. I like him and that's th-

"Hey, Kendal." Tony, who's sitting on the stool next to the island in the kitchen, looks up from his phone and gives me a warm smile.

"H-Hi..." I greet. Taking a break from my stomping, I walk over to the fridge and pull out a water bottle. Tony returns to business on his phone. Everytime time I see him he's always well put together with a crisp blue suit and his hair gelled back. Though, I couldn't help but notice the 5 o'clock shadow across his square jaw, mixing up his look. "What brings you here today?"

"Just thought I'd stop by," he says with a shrug.

I nod slowly and lean my elbows on the counter, opposite from him. "It looks like you're doing something important," I say, pointing to his smart phone.