THREE!

As soon as Tony left, the girls had parted there separate ways, leaving Kendal and Jasmine in the kitchen. Kendal had no words to say, the intimidation of the gorgeous Jasmine was enough to constrict her throat. Of course, Jasmine didn't know this, she was just happy a girl who seemed down to earth had joined their happy little family.

"So, Kendal,"Jasmine finished cleaning up the glasses in the sink and turned swiftly to face the poor, panic stricken girl, leaning her elbows on the counter. Kendal squeaked a reply, slightly jolting in her seat from the sudden stare of Jasmine. Noticing her reaction, Jasmine softened her gaze. "The girls and I were thinking of going clubbing tonight, you up for it?"

Again, Kendal struggled for an answer, due to the fact that she had never been clubbing before. Why would they want me to come with them? She still didn't know what Tony saw in her to bring her here with girls as amazing as Jasmine.

"Kendal?" Jasmine's voice brought Kendal back the present. 

"Um, sure," she eventually responded. Jasmine smiled, content with the answer.

"Good. We're leaving 9 sharp. Dress sexy!" the raven-haired beauty gave a wink before swaying her hips up the stairs and into her room. She felt a pang of jealousy towards Kendal; she saw the wandering eye Tony had for her and since they were all still in training, Kendal seems to have more of a chance for booking the jobs.

She shook the worry from her sagging shoulders, and instead focused on the outfit she would wear tonight. Searching through he closet, she ran her hands along the silky fabrics of the skin tight dresses, deciding on a cute outfit was always the hardest part of going out. She wondered if Kendal felt the same.

"Ugh!" Kendal exclaimed as she fell with a thump onto her knew bed. Gasping at the sudden softness, she spread out her long limbs to savor more of the feeling. Her life was going to be way different now, she decided that as soon as the big man pulled her into the luxury car, where she met Tony.

Tony.

His name brought chills to her, the wonderful but confusing kind. She wondered how his hair would fall around his ears if the gel were taken out, or what kind of physique was hiding beneath the suit and tie, which gave the aura of power that made her ponder everything once again.

She couldn't help her curious mind or her raging hormones that made something low in her stomach flutter when she thought about him. Like right now for example. But she dismissed this feeling, having felt it with other guys before, maybe not as strong, but something like it. 

A few minutes after calming her racing mind, she jumped off the bed and grabbed her suitcase. Unzipping it, she braced herself for impact, knowing how much crap she managed to stuff in here it was bound to blow. Sure enough, to top expander upwards, almost hitting her face, and she let out a held breath as it fell back into place. 

What will everyone else be wearing? She thought as she rummaged through the pile of random clothes that spewed out onto the bed. after sorting through them, she managed to line up all of her 'club worthy' dress apparel. But she struggled in the decision, her packing not meant for a life of a model, but rather college life, which meant there's about six pairs of sweatpants to every one dress.

Finally, she stuck with a form fitting, black and white striped slip-on dress that hugged her curves and ended mid-thigh. Accompanying the dress with black ankle boot-heels and black hoop earrings, she slicked back her long hair into a tight pony, her natural waves making it voluminous.

"Strike a pose, girl!" Sam bounced into the room, camera glued to her face. Kendal jumped back in surprise and stood there with a dumbfounded look on her face, "w-what," she croaked out.