Chapter 3: Breakfast Along With Accusations

Elliot's P.O.V

Yes! Food! Oh my God! I ran straight to the kitchen and grabbed the plate that Liv had obviously taken out for herself.

"Elliot, leave some for me." I hear Liv say as I put a whole lot of bacon onto the plate.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." I nod my head and sit at table. "This is good." I compliment Olivia as she looks at me in disgust.

"Gross." She shivers, taking out a plate for herself.

"What?" I ask with a mouthful of food.

"You're not supposed to talk with a mouthful of food ya know." Liv replies, finally joining me at the table.

"Okay." I roll my eyes. "So?"

"Just drop it." Liv shook her head. "I won't get anywhere with you and your bad manners."

"Bad manners?" I repeat. "I'll tell you who has bad manners."

"And who would that be?" Liv asks after swallowing down her bacon.

"You." I simply shrugged.

"Me? How come?" Liv set down her knife and fork.

Thank goodness she hasn't killed me by now. "Cause you never greet me or ask how I'm doing and you're just a judgmental bitch." I reply, warily waiting for Liv's reaction and response.

"Okay, you got me on the first two." She admits carelessly. "But that last one is way outta hand."

"Oh really, do you wanna prove it?" I ask. "Because if remember correctly you were the one who spread the gossip about my affair with Amanda while I was still together with Kathy."

Olivia looked like she was going to blow up at any minute now.

"I said and did no such thing!" She exclaims, throwing her hands up in the air.

"Right, then why did once then boyfriend Brian tell me everything then?" I ask.

Olivia clenched her fists. "That bloody bastard." She mutters.

"So, it is true then?"

"No, it isn't. And I don't plan on telling you who actually started that rumor." Liv stood up angrily. "Get out."

"Liv, come on." I plead, standing up. "Tell me who it is."

"No El, please." She begs, pointing to the door.

"Fine, but I'm gonna get it outta you somehow." I comment.

"Good luck and goodbye." Liv waves.