Chapter 6: Can We Be Roommates?

So I changed the whole shit, okay? Don't like it, deal with my ass. Lmao, I'm joking don't take me seriously!¡!

Olivia's P.O.V

"Olivia!" I heard that oh so familiar voice of Elliot.

I shut my front door. "There goes my plans for today. I turn around and look at El who was standing on the lawn. "What do you want now?

"Long story short, I really need your help." El replied. "Nick kicked me out this morning."

"Do I look like the person who gives a damn?" I ask annoyed.

Elliot was quiet for a moment. "No, you're not and I don't you ever will be but."

"But nothing El." I stop him. "I'm doing or agreeing to anything you say."

"You haven't even heard what I said!" He whined.

"I don't care, now get off my property." I point to his car parked by the curb.

Elliot's face fell. "Come on, Liv." He pleaded. "Hear me out for just this once."

"El, you phoned me late last night and you asked me make you fall asleep which in my opinion is pretty darn stupid. How do I know if what you're gonna say now isn't too?"

"It's a chance you'll have to take."

"Okay fine. Let's hear it then." I sigh.

"Can we be roommates?" Elliot asked.

"No." I state.

"Why not?" He replies.

"Because I say so."

"What a great answer that'll make in court." Elliot rolled his eyes.

"Go to hell El." I walk up to him and start pushing him off my lawn.

"That rhymed." Elliot chuckled. "Ever considered becoming a teacher."

"No." I give a hard shove, making him tumble forward.

"Can you take time to reconsider your answer?" El asked, leaning on the fence.

"Why should I?" I question.

"Cause you feel sorry for me."

"I feel sorry for everyone who knows you." I reply. "But not you, definitely not you."

"Please."

"Go away, Elliot."

"No." He says, grinning.

"Elliot, I'm not in the mood for this." I glare at him. "Go away before I beat your ass."

"You wouldn't." He said, disbelievingly.

"I kicked Brian's ass yesterday and I can easy do the same to you."

"Fine." Elliot trudged back to his car. "Oh that reminds me. Can I beat him up?"

"Why on earth do you wanna do that?" I throw my hands up in the air.

"Because he started the rumor and you didn't and I blamed you and now I feel bad." El rambled.

"And now go away, for I don't need you and your 'ands' any longer."

"Alright. I'll just go stay by Casey but she has Fin over." He whined again.

"Good, and I hope you hear loud moans, screams and the bed creaking while they're having sex." I smile.

"Ew, that's gross Liv."

"Enjoy your life that I don't want to lead." I smile again.

"Goodbye." Elliot climbed in his car, slammed the door and drove off.