Chapter 5: Late Night Phone Calls

Elliot's P.O.V

It's most probably 11 in the evening and I could do with somebody to talk to. My roommate, Nick, was sleeping so I didn't want to wake him up.

Liv would be sleeping too. Let's wake her up. She's gonna kick my ass when she sees me though so I'm just gonna go with phoning her.

*phone call*

Liv: What the fuck?

El: Is that how you greet everyone?

Liv: No, it's how I greet you when you annoy me.

El: I didn't do anything though!

Liv: Damn straight you did. You woke me up. You're lucky your sorry ass isn't on my doorstep or I would've beaten it up.

I told you.

El: That's why I called instead. I can't sleep, Liv. Help me sleep.

Liv: How am I meant to do that?

El: I don't know. You're the one with the brains unless your brain goes to your ass when you're sleeping to do jack shit.

Liv: El, really. Go do what you usually do when you can't sleep.

El: Which is?

Liv: You have a terrible memory. Get drunk, go to a strip club or party or whatever.

El: You said I should stop drinking though. Why tell me to stop drinking and then tell me to get drunk?

Liv: I told you to stop getting drunk often. Not stop drinking at all. Elliot, why are you really phoning me? You never ever phone me unless you want something.

El: Yeah, that just goes to show how much I dislike talking to you.

Liv: So?

El: So, I'm tired but I can't sleep and I need your help. Save me Liv.

Liv: Save you from what?

El: Tiredness.

Liv: The heck am I to do that?

El: You're the savior!! Think of something.

Liv: The savior? Shit El, I'm lucky if can save myself.

El: Save yourself from what?

Liv: Nothing to do with you.

El: Fineeeee. I'll end this call if you tell me who started the rumor that I cheated Kathy.

Liv: Ugh, okay whatever. Brian started it.

El: And you took the blame for that d-bag? What were you even thinking Liv?

Liv: You said you'd end the call if I told you. Now buzz off.

El: Olivia.

Liv: Elliot.

El: Olivia.

Liv: Elliot, go to hell. I was in love with him at the time alright?

El: Thank you for telling me.

Liv: Did you actually say thank you?,Oh my god it might just start snowing! You finally learned your manners.

El: Fuck off, Liv.

Liv: There's the El I know.

El: Goodbye.

Liv: Bye.

*end of the call*

Brian. Brian came up with that rumor and Liv took the blame for him. Great, where's my baseball bat? I need to teach Brian a lesson.