Chapter 2: You're Such A Baby El

Olivia's P.O.V

I was busy making myself some breakfast when there was a pounding on my front door. I wasn't expecting any visitors so I was slightly pissed off that my morning wouldn't be as quiet as I hoped it would be.

I quickly turned off the bacon and eggs that had just finished cooking and hurried to the door. I opened it reveling Elliot in a black and white chicken suit.

"Elliot, what the hell are you doing on my doorstep in." I waved at clothes. "That?"

Elliot looked himself up and down. "What's wrong with what I'm wearing?"

I shook my head. "I don't know, maybe it's the fact that you look like a big baby all ready to go to the carnival or something."

"Who doesn't get excited to go to the carnival?" Elliot asks, staring at me wide eyed.

I kept quiet and glared at him. "You didn't answer my question." I comment.

"Well, you didn't answer mine so in your face." He shot back giving me a smile.

I frowned. "El, just answer the damn question." I raise my voice, just on the verge of slamming the door in his face.

"You answer mine first." Elliot said, leaning against the door frame.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Elliot." I threatened.

"Olivia." He mocked.

"Ugh, fine." I drag out. "I never get excited when the carnival comes to town."

"You gave in." Elliot did a little happy celebrate dance.

"So what?" I slap his chest when he finally stopped his celebrate dance. "Who gives a damn if someone doesn't get excited over a carnival."

"I give a damn." Elliot replied.

"Sure you do, now answer my question." I say.

"Which was?" Elliot looked at me confused.

"You're worse than a five year old El. I asked what are you doing on my doorstep dressed in that?" I pointed his clothes again.

"Oh, right." El shook his head. "I'm dressed like this cause I don't dress for success and I'm on your doorstep cause I wanna say sorry for getting drunk last night and bringing up or old drinking habit."

"Really?" I ask suspiciously. You never know with El if he was being serious or not.

"No, not really." He grinned at me.

"Go away El." I push him off my doorstep. "Thanks to you my breakfast is cold."

"Oooo, food!" He exclaimed pushing straight past me. "Thanks for the invite." He clapped his hands.

I shut the door and sighed. "Good God, you're such a baby El."