Chapter 22: This ISN'T The End...

A/N: This chapter is to all my fans, the readers, the supporters, because I love you guys. Thank u for sticking around. I AM SO MAKING A THIRD BOOK! Enjoy guys! I'm crying because this is the last chapter of book two, but I'm excited for book three, well I'll shut up and work my magic. Love u guys.
-Autumn.

Bella
"Are you ready for the wedding?" I asked Damon. He smiled as we wrote down the people we wanted to invite.

"Of course I am, I can just see it now. I just can't believe we went through all of that. Your so strong, Bella." He looked at me.

"Me too, I'm excited for this. We have forever together. Always remember that," I put the paper down and held his hand. I looked into those icy blue eyes that will forever belong to me.

I bet tons of girls get lost in those eyes. I looked at the clock, it was five P.M. Damon took a breath and got up. He put his hand out. I took his hand and I got up.

"Where are we going?" I asked. He smiled at me.

"Just close your eyes." Oh God, I did close my eyes anyways. I heard a door open, and before I knew, I was looking down at Mystic Falls.

We were on Damon's balcony. It was a breathtaking view. The sun was even sitting. It was romantic. That was my Damon Salvatore. He put his hands around my hips and looked down with me.

"It's beautiful," I whispered.

"Nothing can compare to your beauty, Bella Swan." I kissed him. Then he leaned back. Then he got on one knee. He was proposing again. I smiled.

"I think you deserve a better proposal. So..." I don't know why, but I wanted to cry. It was all so beautiful, so perfect. Nothing could break our moment. Even though I already had a smaller ring, Damon got another. He presented the ring to me.

"Bella Swan, will you take the honor to be Mrs. Salvatore, my wife?" I smiled and said it with no hesitation.

"Yes, Damon Salvatore. Of course." He put the ring on my finger. Then he got up and I giggled as he picked me up. He kissed me as the pink skies only made this even more perfect.

"I love you so much, Bella Swan." Damon said in my ear.

"I love you, Damon Salvatore." He kissed me and I was ready for the wedding immediately.

PLEASE READ BELOW:
:') Beautiful right? So that was the end of book two, IF YOU WANT DETAILS ON THE THIRD BOOK, read the chapter I'm about to make, it will be called "A New Beginning: Bella and Damon Book Three Details!" So please read. Please. But I love u guys! Hope u enjoyed! Bye!
-Autumn.