Chapter 9: Visitor

Please Read: Hello, everyone. How is your Saturday going? Mine is fantastic, I have wrote down some ideas for this book and I'll give you a hint of what might happen in the future. I'll let you know the hint in about 2 chapters. But here is a little surprise for you guys enjoy.
-Autumn.

Bella
I woke up on Damon's bed. Stefan, Damon, Elena, Caroline, and Bonnie were all in the room watching me.

All I could remember was, well pretty much everything. Did I faint only because Edward told me he loves me?

He couldn't love me, because I didn't love him back. I loved Damon now, and the sad part was he didn't know we were engaged. Elena smiled.

"Good morning, sleepyhead." Damon said. MORNING?! We were suppose to leave last night! How long have I been unconscious? I gave them a confused look. 

"Morning?" I peeped out. Stefan nodded.

"You've been out since three yesterday. It's seven in the morning." I sat up. My white sweater and leggings were now replaced with a purple tank top and sweat pants. Bonnie talked this time,

"We heard about this Edward and Jacob. And were in for the journey." I smiled and looked down at the blanket that was on top of my body. They were in. I had my friends.

"But guys it's extremely dangerous. You guys have no idea who Victoria is. She's willing to kill anyone. Especially me." I said.

"Well your a vampire now, at least that is what Stefan and Damon told us." Caroline said. I looked at them. They knew now?

"And who the hell cares if she'll hurt us? We're strong. All of us are supernatural." Bonnie said.

"Well except for me," Elena added. "But I'm strong too. We can take on this bitch." They were all being very positive, so that was a good sign.

"But I don't want you all to risk your life for me." Damon rolled his eyes and smiled.

"Well to bad, because that is what were here for. And for me to love you." He walked over to the bed.

Then he sat next to me and grabbed my hand.

"Well on that note, should we ride in a plane or in a car all together?" Stefan asked. "Forks is far. But lets not go on a plane. So maybe a car?" Everyone nodded. We would have to ride in a van. Just for some room. 

"We'll leave tonight then," Damon said. Tonight was a good idea. I told Edward and Jacob that I would come yesterday, and we didn't.

We would have to hurry. At that moment, the doorbell rung.

"Who the hell could that be?" Damon asked. I shrugged and me and Damon both got up and in vamp speed, we ran to the door. Damon opened the door and I gasped. Standing there was Klaus. He was smiling, 

"Hello love," 

Please Read: Well there you go guys! Our beauty Klaus is back. So please vote, comment, and share. I might surprise you guys with a chapter tomorrow and I will definitely be updating on Monday. So love you guys! Bye!
-Autumn.