Chapter 12: And the Trip and Drama Begins...

Hello my readers! And welcome to another chapter. So I'll start writing!
-Autumn.

Bella
What could Damon and Klaus be fighting about? I know it was wrong to eavesdrop but I hid behind the wall of the staircase and listened.

"I bet you don't even protect her," Klaus said in an angry tone. What the hell?!

"I think I know how to protect her, other then you. You would let somebody kill her in a day if you could." He said coldly.

"Look who's talking, asshole." Klaus said. He's talking about the time when Rebekah and Klaus captured me. I could hear something, Klaus grunted.

"If you ever, ever talk about this again, you will be hanging by an-" I immediately jumped up.

"STOP IT!" I screamed at them. Damon had his hands around Klaus's neck but he let go and put a surprised look on his face as if he did nothing.

"This fighting isn't going to help anything." I vamped speeded into the living room. Klaus gasped.

"Your a-" I forgot I didn't tell him.

"Vampire. Klaus I'm so sorry I didn't tell you." Damon smirked. Klaus looked at him angrily,

"You did this!" He kicked him, and Damon went flying across the room and fell against the wall.

He grunted and got up, took a piece of wood from the wall off the wall ran to Klaus and tried to stake him.

I screamed and began crying. Damon dropped the piece of wood and ran to me.

"Bella I'm-"

"Just stop!" I said as loud as I could handle, sobs were still coming.

"Do you think this is easy for me? My ex boyfriend and best friend is going to die and my future husband and other best friend are trying to kill each other. You think its so easy?!"

Klaus' mouth dropped. He looked at my fingers and saw the ring on my hand. He looked down and ran outside. I breathed in. Stefan walked in from upstairs.

"What did I miss?" I ran after Klaus. Damon didn't come after me. I found Klaus in his car. He was crying. Oh Nik... I opened the door and went into the car. He didn't say anything.

"I'm sorry..." He looked at me, pain in his eyes.

"How am I suppose to win you over if your marrying him?" His voice was breaking. I said something stupid and unbelievable.

"Kiss me," Nik obeyed and kissed me passionately. I kept going and took off his shirt. I kissed his chest as best I could since we were in the car.

He moaned and took off my jacket and my shirt. I kissed him again and again.

"Nik...." I smiled and he kissed my neck down to my stomach. We got into the back seat and I got on top of him and kissed him. I didn't think, I just loved him.

After about TWO SECONDS DAMON POPPED INTO MY HEAD. I LOVE DAMON TO MUCH FOR THIS SHIT.

I smacked Klaus.

"Why am I doing this?!" He sat up still shirtless. I got into the front seat and took my shirt and put it on then my jacket. Why was I so ignorant?!

My fiancé was inside while I was trying to have sex with Klaus... I ran as fast as I could to inside. As soon as I got inside I kissed Damon so hard that I let go and breathed.

"Wow! What happened?" Damon said holding onto my face I looked into his eyes.

"I just realized something so important that I had to come back." He nodded. "I just tried to have sex with Klaus," Damon let go of me.

"How the hell is that-" I shut him up by kissing him. Hard.

"Listen to me," He nodded. Stefan was in the corner. I made a gesture so he could go upstairs. He nodded.

"When I kissed him, I realized I don't want to be with anyone and kiss anyone but you," Damon smiled and a tear that indicated his joy went down his cheek, he kissed me and vamp ran us upstairs.

He closed the door took off his shirt and pushed me to the wall. I know we had to get going, but we had a few minutes. He tore off my clothes. I kissed him hard. I pushed him on his bed and kissed his neck.

"Bella... I love you..." He moaned. He flipped us and kissed me. I put my legs around his waist.

"I know how much you love me. Show me. I love you." We stayed like that for ten minutes then went downstairs.

***

Everyone was ready. Elena, Stefan, Bonnie, and Caroline. I realized Klaus was still outside, but I didn't give a hell. Elena smiled.

"We didn't want to interrupt whatever you two were..." I smiled.

"Well lets go. Everyone in Stefan's van." 
"Hell yeah lets go," Damon said and went started walking and Damon held my hand. I never wanted to love anyone else but Damon ever again.

Please Read!!!!!!: So there you go guys I love Della so much (Damon and Bella.) At this point I'm sort of like screw Klaus but I still love Klaus. So that little incident will NEVER EVER HAPPEN AGAIN. EVER. So please vote, comment, and share! I'll update on Wednesday! Bye love you guys!
-Autumn.