Chapter 8: Planning

Please Read: This weather is getting on my last nerve, once again I couldn't write on Wednesday because of the snow. But enjoy this chapter.
-Autumn.

Bella
Me and Damon were sitting in the Mystic Grill. We were in front of a wedding planner, so we could plan out all the details of what we wanted for the wedding.

I was excited to get started with all the planning. But every hour I was waiting for another phone call from Edward and Jacob. I could just call them myself, but what if Victoria found out?

Stefan or Elena or anyone didn't know about me and Damon's engagement, we were waiting until tonight.

We didn't know how they would react, but I hoped they weren't mad. I texted Elena, and she made it very clear she wasn't going to be with Stefan anymore.

She started online dating. Anyways, the women (Mrs. Stalfer) got out a notepad.

"Okay so first we must start with the venue, any particular places you wanted the wedding to be held?" She asked.

I never really thought of any of this, but I didn't want to have a giant wedding. I wanted it to stay normal in some ways. "No, actually. But any recommendations?" Damon said smoothly.

"Oh it depends on what you want. Are you the type that enjoys big, party hard weddings or just a small lovely gathering?"

"We'll go with the second one." She wrote down something on the notepad. We gave her a moment.

"There are quite a few venues I recommend. There is the Mystic Fall's Church and a private area at the State Park. Or your house."

Now that I think about it, the boarding house would be fine. But it was in a graveyard.

Damon looked at me so he could indicate that I had to answer.

"I think the church would be quite lovely." I answered. She nodded and wrote down something. I now know I could never be a wedding planner.

"Okay next up is the theme. What kind of theme do you want for your wedding?" They really should've gave us time to think about this. We didn't even sit a date. But since it was almost fall...

"I actually wanted to go with the colors red, orange, yellow. Stuff like that. Colors like in the fall." She nodded and smiled.

"Good choice." She wrote something down again.

"Okay so have you both decided a date for the wedding?" Damon looked at me once again. He was just focused on marrying me.

"In the fall time so could we go with September the tenth?" She nodded.

"Alright then. That's in approximately one month. We have lots to do. So meet me tomorrow to decide on the food and cake, and anytime you can go dress shopping for your dress, and with your bride's maids. Got it?" I nodded. She got up and left.

"Well she seems organized." Damon said. I nodded.

"Are you excited?" I asked. He smiled and nodded.

"Never been more excited. I'm so ready to marry you," He smiled and kissed my cheek. We got up and went to the car. We got inside the car and Damon immediately kissed me. Well more like making out.

My phone ranged. I backed away and quickly looked at the phone. Jacob! It was Jacob!

"Its Jacob," Damon nodded. I pressed answer.

"Hello?"

"Bella its me Jacob." His voice sounded horrible. Like somebody stabbed his throat with a million knives.

"Okay where are you?!"

"I was just getting ready to say that. Edward and me found out last night that were in Forks." I smiled. This was it, I knew where he was!

"And you know that ballet studio where James tried to kill you?" I looked at Damon, he had worried eyes.

"Of course,"

"That's where we are. Bella I need you to hurry. She's planning to kill us in a week." I gasped. Victoria, that bitch.

"Jacob I'm coming. Me and some other vampires will start heading down there tonight." I was about to hang up the phone but then I heard a voice. It was Edwards voice. Saying,

"Bella please hurry. I love you." And I knew it was his. I hung up and somehow fell back in my seat and everything went black.

Please Read: Okay guys that's our chapter. So I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I will update tomorrow on Saturday I hope you guys have a fantastic day. Bye!
-Autumn.