One.

The only thing that lit that grimy restroom was a flickering light bulb. The mirror glass was cracked and was slightly marred by dirt so you could not see clearly, but I could clearly see my broken soul.

How did I let things get this far? I was blinded by those green eyes reflecting the coldness that lived inside him.

I changed my appearance for him.

Damn, I even changed my personality for him.

I fought with my parents, my brother, my friends, all for him.

What did I get in return? Nothing, absolutely nothing, apart from pain and anguish.

I hit the edge of the sink with the palm of my hand in frustration and pain. Tears trickled down my cheeks quickly and I could not control my tears and desperate breaths.

The more time passed the more frustrated and angry with myself I felt.

I dropped my body against the dirty floor, closed my eyes and the memories began to be projected against the inside of my eyelids as if they were movie screens.

Harry did not answer my calls nor my messages. I haven’t seen him since last night and, although I shouldn’t be because this isn’t the first time he does this, I'm worried, last night we had a terrible fight and he decided to walk out the door leaving me alone with the sound of a slamming.

I kept calling.

He still did not answer.

I could not sit idly at home waiting until he finally showed up drunk. Not this time. If he was going to continue behaving so then it was time to end my agony and get away from him.

I knotted my scarf around my neck, it was snowing outside. If I was lucky the car would start and I wouldn’t have to walk to get to the places he usually goes, but I wasn’t lucky at all.

London's streets were completely empty, I was the only fool who was on the street in the cold in search of someone who would not even be thinking about me.

Probably he’d be drunk in a bar or ranting about how horrible I am at a friend's house, and when I say friend I mean a bottle of Jack Daniels and when I say home I mean a sidewalk.

Harry is so confusing ... One day he can’t stop kissing me and telling me how much he loves me and the next gets angry for no reason and runs to the bar.

I needed to end this.

I went to one of the bars that Harry usually goes to but he was nowhere to be found, yet I decided to ask the guy who was behind the bar.

"Hi, sorry, have you seen a tall, thin and curly haired boy?" I asked leaning against the bar.

"Yes, he was here last night. He left with some girls to a party that was held a few blocks away, I'll write the address on a paper. "The waiter replied with a friendly smile, he has surely noticed that my face expression changed dramatically when he mentioned the girls.

He gave me the paper, I nodded in thanks and got out of there.

Some girls? A sharp pain shot through my chest at the thought of Harry with other girls. He was not going to get away with it, he thought I was going stay home and let him whatever he wanted to, but not this time.