The Birth Of Their Child

Even from outside,people can hear (y/n) screaming for giving birth.The whole famigilia are waiting anxiously outside the Labour room (y/n) currently ocuppied.

"I hope the baby is a boy."

State Horace half-minded,in truth,he is much more worried for his foster son rather than the baby they all were expecting.

"Nah,could be a girl."

Ciel announce,not even bother to look at the angel.

"Whatever is fine."

He spat back.Since when the former-master of Sebastian is here?

They exchange words for a minute before shutting their mouth again.Neither the party likes each other.They both think they're rude and need some mental change in their mind.

"Say whatever you want,white-hair."

"Same goes to you."
_
The cat squeeze his husband wrist harshly,leaving a red marks on the demon.

"Urgh!M-master!"

(y/n) shut his eyes trying to bear the painful of getting out their firstborn from his ass.

Sebastian on the other hand gently try to soothe him by stroking his head and gave a courageous words for the cat to hear.

"There is it,(y/n)!The head is out!"

The curly hair nurse shouted.

"Push a little bit more,honey!"

The short hair nurse encourage him even more to push.

"Aah!It--it hurts!"

"C'mon,sweetheart.Just a little bit more and our baby is born."

Soothing (y/n),Sebastian gave a quick glance to see the baby head that popped out a second ago.

"Ngh!Aah!"
_
Everyone outside the Labour room glued their eyes on the  door.They certainly cannot wait for the baby to be born.

The wait took forever before one of the nurse came with Sebastian holding a bundle of joy in his arms.They all cheer in happiness seeing the bundle.

"It's a boy."

Sebastian announced,feeling too happy.

"Wohoo!Nice!"

They all exclaim,even Ciel.

"Where's (y/n)?"

Horace question the demon in the cheery situation.

"Room 13,he's sleeping."

"Can we take a look?"

Said Vannonzo.

"Sure,but two guest at a time,I don't want him to get a headache."

"Okay."
_
Both the angel giggle seeing the baby puff his chubby cheeks when Horace touch the tip of his nose lightly.