Could You Stop It

For miss daebak_cookiecause your story is tha best,this is how i imagine Tim and Collin looks like,lol...upcoming is for my senpai!

Heyy this is potatoking!As I'm very happy that my fanfic is popular *blushing* I also feel kind of lost since I don't have any idea to keep on writing this fluf fic but I'll try my best to amuse you guys!*Sebastian hit my head* owww...The f!?ur so mean, Sebastian....Meany!(Sebby:I help you to function your stupid brain.)Hey that's mean,dude!

Friendly note:-
I'll like to hear any critic or comment or whatsoever in my fanfic cause it's sometime making me blush while reading your comment.Thank you for commenting!

c/n=child name

Poke.Still no respone.Poke,poke and poke!

"(y/n)!Could you stop that!?"

Sebastian said sharply as he fix his suit for a sec before move on to grab his briefcase.Sorry not so sorry but he's acting like a rotten child who get jealous when his mother ignore him.

Yesterday,he and (y/n) decide to watch movie together just for fun but it turns out to be a war just because (y/n) fall in love with a fictional character.

As for today he avoid looking at (y/n) making the little neko get all so flustered he began to poke Sebastian endlessly.

"Stop ignoring me,master~!"

He whined,no respone coming.His nails dugged in Sebastian grey tailor coat making it way through the demon flesh.

That's it!He's getting impatient with this!

(y/n) stop Sebastian at his track.Both arms raise with his tail turn sharp,he glare at Sebastian,pouting obviously.

"I won't let you go to work!!!"

(y/n) scream.

"Could you stop that..."

At this rate,the neko nail start to get long,furious,he's to mad to even think straight!What the hell,damn demon keep saying the same thing over and over again.

"You're saying the same thing!"

His beautiful (e/c) eyes full of tears,he dugged his nail in his own left arm making it bleed.

"(y/n)!"

Sebastian get closer to (y/n) only be pushed away from the neko.

"Don't touch me!"

He screech,he fell onto the cold floor,blood dripping as he dug deeper until his left arm feel numb.

Of course Sebastian couldn't stand this.Who can stand this anyway?

"That's enough,(y/n) Michaelis!"

'spank!'a hard slap got across the neko face.(y/n) eyes widen in disbelief.He let go of his own hand as he sit quietly watching his own blood stream down like a river.To shock to be true,actually.

Sebastian pull the neko roughly into his embrace.He pulled out his phone and start to dial Luca Macken phone number.

The demon settle down his neko on the big fluffy red sofa,looking at his phone for a moment,waiting for Luca to answer it.

"Hello?What's wrong,sir?"

A cheery voice coming from the phone ask with a little worried tone.

"Ah,Macken.Would you mind to cancel all the meeting for today?

The demon took the first aid kit inside the top 2nd last wooden like design counter with a flash,he settled down on the black strip white fuzzy carpet so that he can treat (y/n) without a fuss.Sebastian took out a cotton and a iodin to treat (y/n) injuries,but before he do that,he put a handkerchief in (y/n) mouth to pervent him from screaming.