Master Please Help Me!

f/d-Favorite drink

f/c-Favorite color

I sipped my (f/d),my(f/c) blanket wrapped around me,my tail swish as I watched the snow falling.Master yet again forbid me to go outside,he let me if it's spring,summer and fall but not winter.

I sigh thinking about that.My thought been interrupt by some noisy sound coming from the neighborhood.

Getting up and place my (f/c) mug,I hold my blanket tightly,gaining up the courage to go and check up the noise.

"Raoul!S-stay still won't you!?"

Raoul the leader in the dog neighborhood growl at something in the big bush.His saliva keep drooling from his mouth,poor Anna,she keep pulling Raoul but he keep resisting making her tumble onto the snow covered dirt.

I took my coat hurriedly,maybe it was a lost cat and Raoul just want to play with it.He's kind of crazy after all.

Just as I about to step out of the gray colour house,the person in the bush reveal himself and ran and crushed me with his weight.

I lost my balance and bumped my head onto the door.I winch from the really hard fall.

The person who knock me out got up and help me with my footing.

"I'm really sorry,Madam."

"No it's o-,wait,I-I'm a boy."

The person with white hair kissed my hand,which I pull my hand away.Master Sebastian won't like it.

"Oh my,I'm sorry,I mistake you for a girl.You really have a feminine voice for a boy."

I fliched and cursed him in my mind.

H-how dare he said that!?Be grateful I opened my door just in time for you to jumped at me you pathetic white hair!

"Um,is that a complement?"

"Take it as a complement~I almost forgot to tell you my name,I'm Ash Lander."

My face turned pale and I ran,trying to shut the door but he stopped me,damn angel.

"Oh my,what a rude boy.The least tell me your name."

He sound sacarstic,already disgusted with my behavior.Angel hates unpurified soul after all,he's no different.

"T-the name,(y/n)(l/n)."

I say hesitantly.

Where's master when I need him!

_________________________
Author POV-

"Then,see you later,Claude."

Sebastian wave toward the other demon,Claude Fautus.He walk toward his Nero Nortic Lamborghini Huracan to go home,staring the engine and drove his car.

He can only think about his darling pet cat,(y/n).Wanting to touch that boy,stroke his fluffy tail while watching TV together in the living room.

He focused on the road,the journey took 17 minutes to reach his home from his work place,30 minutes for a minor traffic jam,and 59 minutes for a major traffic jam.So he usually on time when he gets home.

Just as he shut his car door,he felt something off and quickly entered the modern house.

"(y/n)!"

He yelled,his voice echoes through the house and he can clearly heard his own voice.

No response.That's make Sebastian angered and change his eye color,from red wine to pink hue in a split second.Whoever touch his (y/n) will feel the wrath of a fearful demon.