Hell Garden

f/d-favourite design

Blood,dirt.All covered the fragile body.He walk slowly,strain of blood drenched from the soft hand while the odour start to spread around his body creating a displesant smell.

Bandage covering his body and face,leaving only the eye to see,on top of the bandage was a worn out tunic and on top of the tunic was a silver cloak.Claw more sharper than a lion teeths,leg than is more faster than a cheetah,anti body than is much more normal than a human.

"Aren't you afraid of death?"

One of the victim said before he died.

Death?There is nothing to be afraid about it.

Death is not his fear but infact it excite the lad.Why would he fear it when he have nothing to gain in this world.Something like founding happiness never crossed his mind since birth.

Always being surrounded by corpse,blood,weapon.He cannot seems to cooperate his brain to think something that is people called happiness.Hence,he think something like that is bothersome,that's why he never even bother to find it.

He swiftly made his way back to the headquarter where he rest for the tiresome work.

Placing his heavy weapons aside and start to strip of every clothes he wear,he headed to the clean bathroom.

Bathroom.The only place that he truly feel relaxing.Those hot trickling water just bare enough to washed away all those thought,the sound of water gushing whenever he open the shower,the radiant relaxing of water tapping coming from the sink.Those are truly relaxing.It almost feels like it can wash away all of his sins,his pasts,his memories.Only if the bathing ritual would do that.

After almost 2 hours off spending his time relaxing in the bathtub,the (h/c) child dried his hair making it become haphazard.Walk off to his closet to wore simple night pajama with a (f/d) pattern,lolling his little head to rest on the big headboard of the enormous bed.

He sighed before called its a day.Wrapping himself like a burrito trying to find comfort in the cold evening breeze.The latter rub his head to reveal cute (e/c) ears dropping and (t/c) tail swishing back and forth in loneliness.

"Better check what's up."

The latter mutter to himself,deciding to check if the new information about his prey already arrived.

Reaching out for the laptop with a little struggles for he have a small and short hands,he opened it and quickly check his e-mail.

His (e/c) scan carefully,not to missed the important mail just in case.And he stopped his tracking for finding them when he spotted the person that hold the name of Barham.

Clicking on it to read.He felt,utterly discomfort reading the mail.
_____________________

To:(y/n) (l/n)

From:Barham McCoy

Subject:It's a Special Mission

Dear my trump card,

Recently I have gain a information about a man called Sebastian Michaelis.He's one of the troublesome people who seems to cannot keep his damn personal affair to himself.

And he seems to know about my deal with the black market.

It's troublesome and I want you to get rid of him as fast as you can since my business won't get better but worst since he appeared to reveal my secret.