Hell Garden:II

ありがとうございます!

All the name of the town in the story are created by me!

"Oh little cutie pie~!"

Grell the reaper hugged the boy tightly from behind,making him startled.

At first he was annoyed,but he just shrugged it off knowing who's the one that assault him.

"Mr-I meant--Mrs.Grell."

The boy almost said it but bit his tounge before he could let it out.He put a soft tone every time he spoke with the red-head but still keeping his stoic face no matter what.

He gave the red-head a curious expression,making the said reaper chuckle as he pinched the boy mushy cheeks.

"Oh silly~I came here to invite you for lunch~Care to join me?"

Grell gave him his toothy smile which in return (y/n) returned it with a nod.The red-head grabbed the cat left hand as they set to go fill their stomach.

Roth Bakery,Walt,London
The smell of freshly new bread linger around the small bakery store.(y/n) inhale the aromatic air as he close his eyes in enjoyment.

Giggling,the red-head instruct him to sit at the right corner next to the window which he gladly follow.

"You sure like bread~"

(y/n) nodded.

They order a cup of hot-chocolate with extra cream,a cup of espresso and a bunch of random bread (y/n) choose from the isle.

"Bon appétit."
_
After finishing their food,both male walk out off the store with a satisfied look.Grell stretch his wrist revealing his magneta wristwatch.

"Oh my,look at the time.(y/n) honey,I need to go.Bye-bye."

The red-head gave the boy a peck on the cheek before disappearing into thin air.He stood still for a while before deciding to do his own work.

"Ring!Ring!Ring!"

The sudden ringing startled (y/n) but he quickly regain his consciousness and answer the phone.

"(y/n) (l/n) speaking."

"(y/n)!We need your help!"

A man voice shouting from the other line while panting harshly.

"What's the matter?"

He asked half-worried that something happen to Vannonzo's men's.

"An ambush at the 3th Quarter!"

Without wasting any seconds,he ran toward his motorcycle and head toward the said place as fast as he can.

Why now!?(y/n) mutter while his eyes are glued to the road ahead.

He didn't think it's a normal mafia's that attack Vannonzo's second biggest black market;must've been that Sebastian Barham keep talking about.(y/n) growled,clutching the handler more thightly and twisted it to it maximum capability.
_
A sinister laugh from afar anoyyed him.

He was late 54 minutes,16 seconds and now he watch the big building turned into ashes.

"And he said he was giving me his strongest men."

"Shut your trap."

He chuckled;dark fog surround the damp ground,making all the grasses and small flower die.