Chapter 15

Lauren's POV 

My eyes fluttered open. I was lying down on my bed, in the hotel room that my sisters and I all share. Nobody else was here. I guess I must have fallen asleep. The last thing I remember was watching an old home video of my father and then crying myself to sleep in Amy's arms. Oh... daddy.... I miss him so much. Just thinking about him makes me all sad and heartbroken. If only I could just give him another hug. Just one. If only I could see him smiling at me one last time. My eyes started to water but I quickly wiped them off my face.

I looked around and I saw a pair of blue eyes staring into mine, causing me to jump in surprise. I was about to scream because I thought that I was alone and that the man was here to kidnap me, but he put his hand over my mouth. He smelled familiar. I paid a bit more attention to his features, and realized that it was just Noah. He was sitting on the edge of my bed, looking pretty cute. He chuckled a little bit and pulled his hand away.

"What the heck, I thought that you were a freaking kidnapper." I told my boyfriend, causing him to laugh even harder. Wait.... something was wrong. Calling him my boyfriend didn't feel right for some reason. Why didn't it feel right? Is this a sign? Am I really ready for a relationship? We just met, like four or five days ago, and now we're a couple. I felt like I was completely falling in love with him the first few days, but now that we're together and that he's actually mine, I don't really feel anything. Was it really just a little crush?

"Lauren? Are you okay?" Noah questioned me, snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked at him and nodded. He raised any eyebrow up and just stared intensely into my deep brown eyes. He then sighed and looked down at his hands.

"I know something's bothering you, Laur. Don't lie to me." he told me, in a low voice. He put his hand on mine and looked back up. Oh gosh. I just don't know what to say. I want to tell him the truth and that I just don't really feel anything something special between us, but at the same time, I don't want to hurt him. I know that he cares a lot about me and that he loves me very much. My sisters has been telling me about this. I opened my mouth, but the words just won't come out. Noah shook his head and stood up. He then started to pace around the room.

"Noah, I'm sorry, I just don't know how to say it." I said, almost whispering, but he heard me. He turned his head and stared at me. I looked away. I just didn't want to see hurt in his beautiful blue orbs. I avoided making eye contact with him. I just stared out the window. The room was in complete silence, until I heard the door open and close. He just walked away. My heart broke into pieces. I buried my face in my hands and started to sob, quietly. I stayed that way for a pretty long while. Where in the world are my sisters? Anyways, the room was quiet. Too quiet, but then I heard the wonderful strumming coming from an acoustic guitar. I jumped and quickly turned around, to see Noah with a guitar in his hands. He was strumming the instrument so passionately. Behind him, I saw a tall figure. I looked closer at the silouhette and realized that it was Katherine. What? And then, the rest of my sisters appeared, one by one behind Noah. He sat down, close to me, while still strumming the guitar.

Noah+ the Cimorelli sisters as backup vocals/hamonies

" You know I'd fall apart without you

I don't know how you do what you do

'Cause everything that don't make sense about me

Makes sense when I'm with you

Like everything that's green, girl, I need you

But it's more than one and one makes two

Put aside the math and the logic of it

You gotta know you want it too

'Cause I wanna wrap you up

Wanna kiss your lips

I wanna make you feel wanted

And I wanna call you mine

Wanna hold you hand forever

Never let you forget it

Yeah, I wanna make you feel wanted

Anyone can tell you you're pretty

(Yeah)

You get that all the time, I know you do

But your beauty's deeper than the makeup

And I wanna show you what I see tonight

When I wrap you up

When I kiss your lips

I wanna make you feel wanted

And I wanna call you mine

Wanna hold you hand forever

Never let you forget it

'Cause baby, I wanna make you feel wanted

As good as you make me feel

I wanna make you feel better

Better than your fairy tales

Better than your best dreams

You're more than everything I need

You're all I ever wanted

All I ever wanted

And I just wanna wrap you up

Wanna kiss your lips

I wanna make you feel wanted

And I wanna call you mine

Wanna hold you hand forever

Never let you forget it

Yeah, I wanna make you feel wanted

Yeah baby, I wanna make you feel wanted

'Cause you'll always be wanted" he sang, with my sisters backing him up. I was in tears. And in shock. I didn't know that he could sing! He has an AMAZING voice. Screw that, I know that I have feelings for him. Forget everything that I have said earlier, about not feeling anything about him.

Noah put his guitar down and looked at me. My sisters had their eyes on me, too. I stared into his eyes and he gazed back. I then suddenly jumped out of bed and right into his arms. Thank God he caught me. When we touched, I felt butterflies in my stomach, just like when I first saw him, a few days back.

"Lauren. I love you. I'll always do. And I want you to be happy. I-" Noah said, as he looked deeply into my eyes. I just cut him off by crashing my lips on his. After I don't know how long, we pulled away. I stared into his deep blue eyes. I felt weak. I felt faint. I felt like I was about to collapse. My knees were shaking, they were getting weak.

I felt like I was falling. I felt someone catch me.

Everything went black.

Author's note: Hey! Hope you liked this chapter!!

THANK YOU FOR 10K READS ON ILLNESS AND ACCIDENTS AND FOR OVER 300 VOTES ON ALREADY FALLING!! THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH <3

Oh, and please go check out my other story "We Are Prisoners Locked Up" and my Lauren Cimorelli one shot who will no longer be just a one shot ;)

2 comments or more for the next chapter!