Chapter 12

Noah's POV

"Lauren, will you go out with me?" Harry asked Lauren, whose expression immediately changed after he asked her the question. Her jaw dropped, and she obviously looked shocked. Well, everybody else in the room were pretty shocked too, including me.

"Harry... I... um..." Lauren started to say, stuttering. She looked at me and then put her eyes back on Harry. She opened her mouth to answer, but before she even had the chance to answer, I just ran out of the room and got out of the hospital. I looked for a cab and got in the first one that I saw. I told the taxi driver to bring me back to the hotel and he just nodded and started the engine. Now, you may be wondering why I just ran off like that. Just the thought that Lauren might say yes to Harry like right in front of me crushes me. And the fact that it was so hard for her to answer back hurts me. During the whole ride back to the hotel, I stared out the window, in deep thoughts. Once we had finally arrived at my destination, I paid the driver and quickly ran to my room. I opened the door and saw my mother lying on the bed,watching TV. She immediately sat up when she heard me coming in.

"Oh hey, Noah. I thought that you were going to go visit Lauren?" my mother asked me in a curious tone, as she raised an eyebrow at me. I just ignored her and walked into the bathroom. I closed and locked the door behind me, just ignoring my mother's questions and shouts. I sat down in the corner of the pretty luxurious bathroom and buried my head in my hands. I could hear my phone's ringtone go off a couple of times, but I didn't really care. I heard knocks on the door, but I didn't bother getting up and unlock the door.

"Oh Lauren... if only you knew how much I love you..." I quietly muttered under my breath as the tears started to form in my eyes. I looked down at the floor and something shiny caught my eye. I slowly crawled towards the object. I carefully picked it up and realized that it was a razor blade. I stared at it for a good while and so many thoughts when through my mind.

"Come on Noah, stay strong." I told myself before I threw it away. I stood up and put my hands on the sink. I looked into the mirror and noticed that my eyes were puffy and red. I then felt rage build up inside of me, and also regret. I groaned and violently punched the counter with my fist. It hurt my hand, but I didn't really give a damn. I put my head down, and then buried my face in my hands.

"Dang it... I should have done something earlier.... I can't believe I just lost my chance of being with Lauren.. I'm so stupid." I angrily scolded myself.

"You're not stupid, and you didn't lose your chance." I heard a small and soothing voice say, as a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I slowly turned my head a bit and saw... Lauren. Wait, when and how did she get in the bathroom? I looked at the door and saw my mom and Lauren's sisters looking at us. Lauren's siblings had a small smile on their lips, while my mom just gave me a worried and concerned look.

"Lauren, what are you doing here?" I asked Lolo as I broke free from the hug and turned around to face her.

"They said that I could leave, and I wanted to see you." she answered back, in an adorable and sweet tone. She then smiled at me and looked back at her siblings.

"Wait... how did you get in here? The bathroom door was locked." I questioned her curiously. She turned around to face me and giggled.

"I know a couple of tricks." Lauren told me, in between laughs. I chuckled at her silliness. She then grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the bathroom, leading me to my bed. We both sat down and I heard the door open and close behind us. I'm guessing the others left and went to the girls' room. Lauren and I glanced at each other and when I smiled at her, she blushed a little bit and looked away. She put her hand on mine and we stared at at the view, outside of the window. We stayed quiet for a while before she took a deep breath and decided to speak up.

"Noah?" Lauren said, looking at me. I turned my head to see Lauren glaring at me with those adorable brown eyes.

"What is it?" I asked her, concerned. I actually think I know what she is going to ask me.

"Why'd you run off?" Lolo Bean questioned me, curiously. I knew it. I sighed and stood up, and then walked towards the window. I could feel Lauren's eyes on me. I put my hand on the pane-window and stared at the buildings around our hotel.

"I don't know, Lauren. I'm sorry for that.... stupid behavior." I apologized, putting my head down. I felt a hand on my shoulder so I turned around to see the cutest and the most beautiful girl giving me a worried look.

"I didn't think it was stupid." she whispered into my ear. She then wrapped her arms around my neck and rested her chin on my shoulder.

"What are you doing? What about Harry?" I asked her, curious and confused. She raised an eyebrow at me and moved away.

"What about him?" she questioned me as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Aren't you his girlfriend?" I asked her, jealousy in my voice. She looked down at her feet and shook her head.

"No... I'm not." Lauren answered back as she started to play with her fingers. My eyes widened and I went closer to her.

"What? Why did you say no?" I said, shocked and surprised, but relieved and happy at the same time.

"Because I... I like.... I like you." Lauren answered back, blushing and looking down at the floor. Oh my goodness... did she really say that she liked me? Oh my God...

"You do?" I asked her. She nodded as an answer. I was about to open my mouth to ask the ultimate question, Lauren stopped me.

"Noah, I like you, and I would love to be your girlfriend, but we cannot be together." she told me, sadness in her soft voice.

"What? Why?" I asked Lauren, as my heart broke into pieces and my eyes started to water. Lauren, on the other hand, started to bawl her eyes out. She put my hand into hers and stared at our joint hands.

"You're going on a world tour with One Direction, which means that I won't see you for who knows how long. I can't stand long distance relationships, since they never end well." she told me, her voice shaking and cracking. I put my hand under her chin and lifted her head up.

"Then I'll drop off of the tour." I told her before I wrapped her up in a tight and comforting hug.

"No, Noah, you don't have to do that for me. I'll wait for you." she told me, looking up at me with her big teary eyes.

"Lauren, I don't want to wait six months to be with you. I... I love you, Laur." I told her, stuttering. I saw her eyes widened and there was clearly shock in them. I then leaned in and kissed her cheek. When I pulled away, I saw a huge grin on her beautiful lips.

"I loved you ever since the day we met. The moment our eyes met, my whole world turned around. The more I got to know you better, the more I fell in love with you. I want to be the guy you call your boyfriend, I want to be your best friend. I will protect you. I will always be there for you. I'll never leave you. I'll love you forever." I told her, sweetly. I then knelt down and held both of her hands.

"Lauren, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her, looking up at her. She smiled at me and nodded, as the tears poured out of her eyes.

"Yes! Yes, I'll be your girlfriend!" she answered back. I stood up and she jumped in my arms. I then heard some clicks, noises, and saw some flashes coming from behind Lauren. Lolo pulled away and turned around and we saw all of Lauren's sisters holding cameras in their hands and taking pictures. I also saw my mother videotaping everything. I smiled at the cameras an then kissed Lauren's cheek.

I can finally call her mine...

----------------------------------------------

Author's note: Hope you liked this chapter! Most of you voted for team Noah, so sorry for those who voted for team Harry!

I wanted to update like two days ago, but the power went out and when it came back, my wifi sucked :P

2 comments or more for the next chappy!