Chapter 6

Christian's POV

We finally arrived in London after I don't know how many hours in the airplane. My brothers, Noah, his mom, and I are currently in the airport waiting for the girls to come out of the private jet. They are taking FOREVER just to take their carry-ons and their bags, jeez.

"Hey, Christian, right?" I heard Noah's voice say behind me. I turned around and saw him looking at me, with a smile on his face. Noah's a really nice guy. On the plane, he sat next to Nick and I and he always joked around with us. He even gave us some candy!

"Yup, that's me!" I answered back, smiling back at him. He chuckled and sat down on the chair in front of mine.

"Hey, how close are you to Lauren?" he questioned me, a serious and curious tone in his voice. Oh.... weird.....

"Pretty close... but I think Lauren's closest with Alex. Why do you ask?" I said, raising an eyebrow at Noah.

"Oh... nothing." he answered back as he stood up and walked away to, I guess, talk to Alex and/or Mike. Okay, that was suspicious. I got up from my seat and started to have a conversation with my two little brothers when my sisters came out of the plane.

"Hey guys." Lauren said, her voice ridiculously raspy and low. She sounded sick... Oh wow, she's sick on the very first day of their tour.

"What's up with your voice?" Mike asked my older sister, deeply concerned and worried.

"She couldn't stop coughing earlier. That's why it took us a long to get out of the jet. We were helping her feel better." Dani explained as she glared at Lauren. At that moment, Lauren started to have a cough attack.

Katherine's POV

Oh no, Lauren's coughing again. All of us girls dropped our bags and we all did different stuffs to help her to stop coughing while the guys were looking at us and trying to help us in their way.

"Girls, we have to get her to stop coughing now or else we'll have to bring her to the hospital." Christina told us as I patted Lauren's back.

"Cimorelli?" I heard a deep male voice with a British accent say behind us. I turned around to see two boys that I haven't seen in such a long time.

"Louis, Liam!" I exclaimed, somehow forgetting that I have Lauren in my arms. I have to admit, I might have a little tiny crush on Liam. As I got up to hug the both of them, Lauren fell on the ground. I did say that I forgot that she was in my arms, right?

"Oooh...." my little sister moaned as she stopped coughing. Lisa, Dani, and Amy all knelt down besides her while Christina and the others gave me a glare. Christina's was a death glare, the others gave me a "what the heck?" glare.

"Katherine? Why did you let go of Lauren like that? Did you know that she could have hit her head pretty hard and have a freaking concussion or head injury?!" Christina asked me, her voice filled with anger and annoyance. This is the first time ever that Christina has ever talked to me like that.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" I apologized as the tears started to come up in my eyes.

"Why did you even get up?" Christina questioned me, calmly. I guess she noticed that I was about to cry. I sighed and grabbed her forearm and brought her somewhere private.

"Why'd you bring me here?" she asked me,curiously.

"ImighthaveacrushonLiam." I replied back, speaking as fast as I possibly could, hoping that she would somehow understand and will not make me repeat what I said again. Luckily for me, she did understand. Well, I think she did, because a grin appeared on her lips.

"Ooooh someone likes Liam!!" my older sister literally yelled out. I quickly put my hand over her mouth.

"Would you please keep it down?? I don't want the whole airport to know that I have a crush on a member of freaking One Direction!!" I said, slightly annoyed.

"Alright, alright, I'll stay quiet." she replied back in between giggles. I started to laugh with her when Amy ran to us. She looks like she's freaking out.

"Girls, we have to take a quick trip to the hospital. Lauren's really not feeling well. I think that she did hit her head really hard." my fun sized cupcake told us, alarmingly.

"What? Let's go, then!" Chrissy and I both said at the same time. We ordered our brothers, Noah, and his mom to take all of our bags and luggage and to bring them at the hotel. Liam and Louis will both drive us to the nearest hospital. I walked to where Lauren was and she was sitting on the floor with Dani, her head resting on our youngest sister's shoulder.

"Lauren, are you alright?" I asked her, concerned. This is all my fault. If I didn't make her fall on the ground, she wouldn't have hit her head, and she would have been feeling okay, right now.

"My head is pounding, Kath." Lolo Bean answered back, flinching in pain every time she said a word.

"At least you stopped coughing." Dani commented, in a sweet little sister tone. I looked at her and smirked a little before I paid fully attention to Lauren.

"Well, we're going to the hospital to get you checked out and to make sure that you don't have any head injury. Come on." I told her as I gently and slowly picked her up. This time, I am going to make sure that I am not going to make her fall.

---skip the car ride bc nothing interesting happening over here haha---

Once we arrived at the hospital, Lisa carried Lauren inside of the building while the rest of my sisters, Liam, Louis, and I followed them. Liam, Louis, and Lisa then all walked up to the front office while the rest of us stayed behind.

"We need to see a doctor." Liam told the front office lady. Gosh, his accent is so..... beautiful and adorable and seductive... Okay, that sounded creepy.

"For what? And who's the patient?" she asked Liam.

"The patient is Lauren Cimorelli, and we think that she might have a small concussion or something." Liam answered back.

"Is Lauren the one in that young lady's arms?" the lady questioned him, pointing at Lisa and Lauren. Gosh, doesn't she know that pointing is rude? Anyways, Liam nodded as an answer and the secretary called a doctor. Soon enough, they put Lauren on a wheelchair and the doctor arrived. He brought her to a room so that he could check up on her while the rest of us stayed in the waiting room.

"Guys, it's my fault if Lauren's hurt." I said, looking down at my feet. I felt someone's hand on my shoulder, so I looked up. I saw Liam giving me a cute little smile and my heart just skipped a beat. Liam is so adorable. I think that this is more than just a crush, oh my gosh...

"It's not your fault. We all make mistakes. Everything's gonna be alright." he told me, his smile growing wider by the second. At that moment, the doctor came out of the room where him and Lauren were. He came out without Lauren.... This cannot be good.

"Well, I have some news."

Author's note: Well, here's chapter 6! Hope you all enjoyed it. I am probably going to update Saturday since I don't have any plans that day. Anyways, thanks for reading!

2 comments or more if you want to see what happens next!

PS. THE MADE IN AMERICA MUSIC VIDEO IS SO ASGKDNHSLSGDLSLBDGD OMG PERFECTION!!!