Finally Breaking Free (Sequel to Already Falling)

-----------------------------Six months later-------------------------------------------------------------

Lauren's POV

Hi. The name's Lauren Cimorelli. I am just a normal girl who is going on a world tour with One Direction, the biggest boyband of this generation. Pshh... it's no big deal, huh? Okay, who am I kidding, I AM GOING ON TOUR WITH ONE FREAKING DIRECTION IN LIKE 24 HOURS!!! DO YOU HEAR ME CRYING??? I have never been this excited in my life, before. OMG, I AM LITERALLY DYING ON THE COUCH, RIGHT NOW!!! No, I'm not sick, just really tired because I just came back from the LAST dance rehearsal before the tour.

Well, these past six months has been pretty uneventful. My sisters and I had a bunch of songs to record for our new album, we had dance rehearsals every single week, and we had a lot of gigs. Yeah, nothing really special. I got sick often, too, so that sucks a lot. I am now taller than Lisa and Christina, so I constantly tease them about it, but Dani's taller than me. She's almost Katherine's height! My little weenie has grown up so much. Amy still stayed the same, she's still that little fun sized cupcake. Oh, and I am completely over Harry now. We are just good friends, and neither of us really have the intention of getting back together. My feelings for him are pretty much gone, anyway. I've been single for the past six months, and I am totally loving my life. Do you remember when I was depressed, sad, and bummed about everything? Well, I am 100% happy now, haha.

I am now sitting on my chair at the dinner table. Christina wanted to call one last meeting before we leave for the tour. I sat in between Lisa and Dani, my two roomates. As my sisters gathered around the table, I was tweeting back some fans to pass the time. Have I ever said that the Cimfams are unbelievably amazing? I love them so much!

"Hey, Lauren, whatcha doin'?" Dani asked me, keeping her voice really low.

"Just tweeting back some fans." I simply answered back, not even bothering to look up at my younger sister.

"Well, the meeting's starting. Put your iPod away before Christina catches you and takes it away from you." Lisa told me, chuckling a little. I gave her a smirk and put my iPod back in my pocket.

"Okay, so this is the final meeting before we go on tour with One Direction! The only reason why I called this little reunion is just to confirm everything. At the hotels, we'll share the rooms like we share it here. Lisa, Dani, and Lauren in one room and Katherine, Amy, and I in another. Are you guys okay with this? Or do you want to switch things up?" Christina said, clapping her hands in the beginning to catch our attentions.

"Well, I have no problem with it since we've been sharing rooms with the same people for years." Katherine commented. She does make a point. 

"It doesn't bother me to sleep with weenies like Lauren and Dani." Lisa said, causing my little sister and I to glare at her. I stuck out my tongue at Lisa and they all laughed.

"So, everyone's okay with their roomates?" Christina asked, looking for confirmation. We all nodded and my oldest sister smiled.

"Alright then. Well, I guess that's it for confirmation. I do have another reason to call all of you for a little reunion." Christina said. My other sisters and I all exchanged confused glances.

"What is it?" Dani questioned our band leader.

"Well, you guys know Fred, right?" the sass queen said. We all nodded. What's up with Fred? Oh, by the way, Fred is our guitarist for the tour. He's a really bratty guy, too. He's about Lisa's age, and he's very arrogant, but he can be sweet sometimes.

"He just broke his hand and cannot play guitar for us, so he was forced to drop out of the tour. So, we quickly found another guitarist, and he's coming over really soon to meet us. His name's Noah and he is about Lauren's age. His mom will be coming on tour with us, since he's only 15."  Christina announced. Oh boy, a guy is coming over. I really hope he's nice and kind, unlike Fred. For some reason, I'm actually really happy that Fred isn't going to come on tour with us. He irritated me during rehearsals, so how was I supposed to handle him on tour? 

Christina and Lisa were then telling us about the setlist and our performances' dates when we heard the doorbell. Noah is here.

"Guys, I think it's Noah." Amy said, a smirk on her red lips.

"Who's going to get the door?" I asked, hoping that they wouldn't ask me to go open the door. In case you didn't know, I am REALLY shy when I meet new people, especially boys.

"Lauren, you go open it. He's your age, maybe he's cute." Dani told me, nudging my elbow. Darn it. I slapped her elbow down and sighed. Why did she do that to me... I looked at Lisa and she gave me a sorry look. She knows how shy I am and how hard it is for us to meet new people. I got up, glared at Dani, and made my way to the front door. I put my hand on the doorknob and sighed once again. I twisted it and pulled it open. I looked at the guests and my heart skipped a beat. Standing right in front of me in the doorway was a not too old-looking lady and a teenage boy with the most sparkling blue eyes. He had shaggy brown hair, and he was all smiles. He was about three inches taller than me, a bit taller than Katherine. He looked into my eyes and I got lost into his. His smile grew wider and he stuck out his hand to me.

"Hey, I'm Noah."

Author's note: Here is the first chapter of the third book of the series, Finally Breaking Free. Hope you enjoyed this chappy. It's kinda short, but it's a little introduction, so yeah. Thank you to the person who made the cover! I really appreciate it! Go follow @JLSwerae on Twitter! She made the cover! I don't really know what her Wattpad account is, so I'm dedicating this chapter to her and to another person. Thanks for reading guys!

2 comments or more for the next chapter!