Part 6

"I hate you Neymar, I hate you for giving up on us," you cried silently to yourself as you heard his car leave.

He left, no Neymar, no Davi near you anymore. It was as if they took your heart with them. You still could not stop crying, but you had to go away from his place, you had to forget him, there was no other way anymore.

You wanted Neymar, you had this desire of being next to him, but he gave up on you, he stopped fighting for you.

"Why do I think of him all the fucking time, why am I doing this to myself, to Ger..." you cried as you sit in the car, "why did he came in to my life, why did I have to apply for this fucking job!"

You cried all the way home by yourself, you had your best friend yet you felt alone, lonely. You laid on your bed, put your headphones on and made yourself feel worse by putting sad love songs on. Tears were streaming down your face and you could only think of Neymar and his words, you hoped he would answer differently, that he would ask you to choose him again, fight for you.

However he did not, he just walked away, actually traveled back to Brazil even before the final of CL. You firstly found it weird because of the trainings, but you remembered that he was going to Berlin three days before the match to train so he took just two days for himself in Brazil.

"Where are you these days? Not having time for your bestie anymore?" you suddenly received a text from your best friend. She was right this last week you were all the time at Neymar's place or either in the hospital, which you didn't even told your own best friend.

"I know I'm sorry, I'm just working all the time."

"Neymar keeping you for himself huh?"

"He just left me actually"

"What do you mean? He fired you?"

"No, he traveled back to Brazil"

"Yes, but he will be back?"

"I'm with Geronimo so it doesn't matter"

You didn't feel like answering her anymore, even if you felt bad for not telling her everything that was going on. Then you got another text, but this time it was from Geronimo who already got back home. You answered saying that you would go sleep, so you would not have to text with him.

You were mad at yourself, at Neymar, because everything went wrong. You wanted to make it work between you two, because you felt something special going on, and it is. However, the timing was not on your side and tear you two apart from each other.

You fell asleep in tears imagining how it could have been if he would tell you his feelings before you would go to Geronimo.

The next morning you woke up and it did not take long that you remembered what happened last night. You walked in the kitchen and because you didn't feel like eating you drove to the hospital. The doctor said that your mother could leave and go back home today, at least something was getting better.

"Hey honey, alone today?"

"Hey mom" you forced a smile and kissed her on the cheek, then sit next to her on a chair, "yes, he went back to San Sebastian."

"What's wrong?" she asked concerned and took your hand. It was impossible not to see that you were sad.

"Everything is wrong mom," you cried a little, forcing yourself not to cry in front of her.

"Oh baby, what happened?"

"Why is love so complicated, why does it have to hurt so bad"

"If you don't want to be with Geronimo, you need to tell him that. You need to put your own happiness in the first place"