Part 3

"Hey beauty, how are you? Do you want to go out tonight?"

You were so confused about the entire situation with Neymar that you didn't know what to answer Geronimo. From not wanting a boyfriend you were now confused about which one of the two you want. You felt something different for each of them and that made you confused even more, because you didn't know which feeling you loved more.

"Hey Ger I am working tonight so I can't go. I'm sorryL"

It wasn't that you didn't want to go but you remembered that Neymar had a match this afternoon and you were not sure when he would be coming back home.

"I get it, well I hope I can see you soon, before I travel back home in two days"

"You will already leave? I promise I will find the time to see you!"

When you read that he was traveling back to his city you felt a little bit upset, because you cared about him and you liked him a lot, but it was Neymar, the one who was not letting you focus only on Ger.

When you came back home your mom was mad at you for not letting her know sooner that you won't be coming back home last night, but she calmed down later. You didn't have much time to eat lunch, watch some shows on TV and then got ready to go back at Neymar's place.

"(y/n) you seem to work a lot, is he this absent?" your mother asked just when you were about to leave.

"Yes, he has trainings and today they have a match so Davi, his son needs someone to be with him all this time, but I enjoy it so it's okay."

"Or are you enjoying Neymar huh?" your mom joked and started laughing.

"Oh my God mom, bye!" you said embarrassed but laughing at her comment.

When you got to Neymar's place, you noticed that Dani was there, because his car was outside the house.

"Hey" you said as you walked inside and Neymar was just in front of the door.

"Hello sleepy" he smiled then kissed your cheek making you blush, "Davi is with Dani outside"

You didn't say anything and just walked to see Davi in the yard, but a smile appeared on your face. However, you were feeling a little bit bad when you remembered that he has a girl in his life already, so you didn't want to be that girl who breaks relationships.

"Oh look Davi, Neymar's future wife came" Dani winked at you smiling as he noticed you.

"(y/n)! Look what Dani got me!" Davi ran to you and showed you a little turtle.

"Awww is so cute" you smiled and looked at it closer.

"You ready?" you heard Dani and noticed Neymar came.

"Yes, time to leave" Neymar said and leaned closer to kiss Davi.

"Good luck" you smiled at Neymar who just messed up your hair and left with a smile.

You and Davi were enjoying with that little turtle and then walked inside to grab something to eat. After a while, you noticed the game was about to start so Davi took you in his room.

"Can you help me wear this?" Davi asked and gave you his small jersey he had of his father, which you found really cute.

"You should wear it too!"

"Oh, I don't have one"

"Pai has a lot of them in his room" Davi said and ran to Neymar's room and started looking around until he found some of his jerseys, "Here!"