Part 9

The last thing you wanted was to see Neymar. How fast your desire of seeing him changed after your best friend thought you might be pregnant. You did not think about it until now.

You didn't know if Neymar did use protection before having sex with you and you didn't take any other pills or protection to prevent this. You hoped it really was just sushi that made you feel sick, but there was too many signs it might be true.

You suddenly didn't like coffee, which you always loved, you were really emotional and had ups and downs, then your best friend said your boobs got bigger and you had morning sickness today. Everything lead to one answer and you were hoping it was the wrong one.

It's been exactly two weeks since you two had sex and the signs of being pregnant could be noticed, but to take a pregnancy test was something you could not imagine. You wanted to forget this, to deny this possibility and to just live your life with Neymar together without any problems, but it was impossible.

You couldn't stop thinking about it, you did pretend in front your friend that everything is fine and even later when your mother came from work you didn't tell her anything, you didn't mention it to no one. You wanted to keep it secret, because you had hope it is a false alarm.

What was scaring you the most was the fact that Neymar would be back home the next morning, happy and excited to see you. However, you were not excited to see him, not now, not with having the thought of being pregnant with him.

He might not want it, he might break up with you and leave you alone with a child, without any money and he doesn't even love you, he never said he doeas, you two were together for 3 weeks, but you spent together just 2 days. Also you still had one more year at university and you were afraid to mess it up.

Before you went to bed, you researched every site to see what were the signs of early pregnancy and it was all describing the things that you were having and feeling this week. You were crying in bed, not knowing what to do, what to tell Neymar, your mom. You felt like it was all crashing down.

The next morning you woke up already with a text from Neymar.

"I'm back home! Come to see me soon!" he sent it about three hours ago, so he was probably still sleeping or just taking a nap.

You went downstairs and decided to make yourself breakfast, mistake. You felt sick again as you smelled eggs. You punched in to the counter, because of the anger you felt of realizing that there was no getting out anymore, it was clear that you did get pregnant.

Before going to see Neymar you decided there was one thing you had to do. You drove out of town to a store in the next city, which was about 40 minutes away, because you were afraid, you could meet someone you knew in the store and see you buy a pregnancy test.

You bought it and felt judgement in the eyes of the worker so you walked out fast and then drove to a public bathroom at a gas station. You took a plastic glass from home and now you had everything you needed to see what was going on with you.

You were waiting and hoping it was negative, you were shaking and felt sick because of the nervousness you had. Finally it was time to see it, you pulled it out,

"Shit" you said as you noticed it really was positive.

You went to your car and drove to Neymar, crying. You were scared, not knowing what this meant for you, for your life, your school, Neymar.

When you were there after two weeks, you noticed Poker running to you, while Neymar was away one of his friend took care of him and took him in their house.

"Hey buddy" you smiled and cleaned your tears; because it was time to see Neymar, but you had to hide it from him. It was not the time to tell him yet.