Part 5

When you woke up it was early in the morning when you turned round Neymar was not sleeping anymore. On his pillow there was a note, »Morning sunshineHope you have a nice day, interview time!"

You smiled at his note and then went to the bathroom. Davi was still asleep so you had to be as quiet as possible. Then you looked at your phone and noticed a text from Geronimo,

"Morning beautiful! I'm so sorry I didn't find the time to call you last night. I am trying to find a flight to come to see you this week"

"I hope you come soon, I miss you", you did miss him; no matter if Neymar was your love you missed the old Geronimo.

"I will, I promise you! I miss you too baby"

Then you suddenly heard Davi who woke up and walked out of his room.

"Good morning little one" you smiled and he slowly walked to you and hugged you.

"Where is pai?" he asked and then you walked to the bathroom with him.

"Oh, he is on an interview"

"Today is the game are you happy to go?" Davi asked with a smile when you put him under the shower.

"The game? Oh... Is it... is it tonight?"

"Yes, pai is taking us" he was so excited to go to Camp Nou and so were you, but you were still not happy about the fact that he bought you a ticket.

After you finished your shower with Davi and made him breakfast Neymar was finally back home.

"Hello you two" Neymar smiled as he walked inside the kitchen where you and Davi were eating at the table. He firstly walked to Davi who kissed him on the cheek and then he approached you, but he didn't lean closer to wait for your kiss but he kissed you himself on the head.

"(y/n) you have to be ready at 7pm so I can take you with Davi at Camp Nou" he said while taking a snack.

"Sure, I'll go to see my mom now and then I'll go get ready and come here, okay?" you smiled at the thought of being able to see the match live.

"Great" He smiled and started eating as you got up to take your stuff and go to the hospital.

When you arrived, your mother was still sleepy so you sit next to her and talked about last night and how she is feeling. She told you she is okay, but somehow you knew something was wrong, she didn't seem as good as the day before.

"Neymar is taking me to the final of Copa Del Rey tonight"

"Really? That seems fun! I should ask for TV then, I would love to watch the game and see how good he is"

"Yeah, maybe you will see me on the big screen" you joked and then the doctor walked in to tell the results. You didn't understand everything he was saying, but you noticed not everything was okay with your mother. She had something wrong in her stomach and she had to go for a surgery the next morning.

"You said everything is fine" you could not help yourself to stay quiet.

"(y/n)..." your mother looked at you concerned.

"I am sorry, but we didn't have these results yesterday. The surgery is not hard, there is no need to worry" he tried to calm you down, but you were mad at him for giving you this kind of news after assuring you there were no big problems.

"Honey, don't worry. You heard him, it's not a hard surgery, I'll be okay." Your other forced a simile as the doctor left.

You could not be calm and sure about anything anymore, because you never knew when something new would come out of the results. After being with your mother till lunch you had to leave to go home eat and get ready.