Chapter 7

"Please!" I begged Aaron. Aaron and I had been auguring for almost two hours about me going to school. Timmy was with his aunts who had taken him in after everything that happen. His aunts sound nice though i haven't meet them yet, all i know is that his mom didn't like her sister so it had been years since they talked. But He sounded happy and spent all of the last two weeks moving in and bonding with him so that's cool. Now i was just trying to get Aaron to agree to let me start school next week with Timmy so i can tell him when he comes over.

"No." He said not bothering to look away from the paper.

"Why!? Everything will be fine and it would make me happy." I said giving him puppy dog eyes. 

"Shouldn't you be getting ready for dinner?" He sighed looking away.

"Fine. But at least think about it." I sighed walking back into the kitchen.  It was about a hour later when I heard the door bell go off and heard Aaron greating them. I had to admit I'm nervous this was the first time i would met his aunts. 

"Alex company!" Aaron called.

"Coming.... Timmy!" I yelled jumping into his arms." I couldn't help myself i hadn't seen him in two days but it felt like forever. 

"Hi to you too." He chuckled pulling me into a big hug.

"So this is the Alex we heard so much about." The women behind him said looking at me. There were two women behind them that from the pictures Timmy had sent me i knew were his aunts. They were married technically but they had a wedding and a couple witch is why Timmy mom didn't talk to them. 

"Hello ma'am..." I said shyly looking at the floor.

"Nice too meet you I'm Alice and this Rebbecca and this lovely boy behind us is Sammy."  The Timmy's aunt said, she looked a bit like Timmy's mom with shorter brown hair, the other women had long blond hair and then there was a boy behind them both. He was a good foot taller then me and Timmy almost the size of my brother and he had messy brown hair around his face. I waved at them all and showed every one to the kitchen. Everything was nice, we ate and talked for about how Timmy and i meet and how Timmy's aunts meet and Timmy's Aunt even convinced Aaron to let me go to school. Rebbecca was a art teacher at the school so that helped though Aaron was worried he was happy. Sammy or Sam as he said he liked too be called didn't seem to like me. He was hot i had to admit that. He had bright green hair and was quiet for the most part. But i couldn't help myself but look at him every now and then, he was good looking and seemed nice but he wasn't Timmy. 

"That was fun, you know your a amazing cook!" Timmy laughed. We were sitting outside on the front steps while everyone inside talked.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"So what do you think of Sam." He asked looking over at the door.

"I don't think he liked me very much." I was playing with my jeans and the lose threads on the end.

"Yea i noticed but he's my cousin and he'll come around soon." He smiled kissing my cheek. We turn and the kiss grew deeper until a small cough came from behind us. We turn and saw Sam who looked away.

"Umm were going get going..." He said embarrassed a bit.

"Aww but we just got here!" Timmy started whining like a 5 year old.

"No whining its not becoming." Alice said putting on a fact fancy accent like a rich lady. 

"I'll text you later ok." I hugged him goodbye and watched as they drove off down the road.

It wasn't until i was about to go to bed that my phone went off from a text message...

To; *Alex~Star*

From; Unknown

Message;

Your going too pay.

It was odd. What was i going pay for and who sent this. Not many people had my number it could just be the wrong number but something isn't right. Pay for what...

I spent the next day at the mall getting school supplies and other things before heading to the gym to walk home with Aaron. We walked with him mostly talking about work until i stooped to read another text.

To; *Alex~Star*

From; Unknown

Message;

I'm coming for you next.

I wish i could reply and figer out who this was but the unknown number wouldn't let me... damn. I waited spending most my time playing Zelda and ignoring everything. Every once  I finally started texting  Timmy about random stupid stuff. He was at his house just watching TV. I thought about telling him about the text but it be pointless to worry him.

"Alex! Damn your spacing out again whats wrong with you?"  Aaron asked.

"O sorry." I said and continued talking.

The text stooped but i still felt like some one was watching.

"Alex are you ok?" Aaron asked when we were headed home.

"Yea fin- what the?" We were walking into the drive way but the was two police man at the door.

"Can we help you?" Aaron asked confused.

"Are you Mr Smith?" The police man asked.

( yea i know that that Timmy parents last name are smith but Timmy last name is Timmy Johnson remember Timmy mom remarried so that's his step parents =P plus i didn't realize i did that till after so o well.) 

"Yes what can i do for you?" I was holding the bags.

"We are here to inform you Luke Smith is out on bail. Please don't worry this is just normal for us to tell the people who will be going to the chort hearing. Heres all your paper work." The police man replied.

"Ok well thank you." Aaron said, he seemed a bit upset maybe worried but i was already dropping my bags and running inside  to call Timmy to make sure he was alright...

Please pick up

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

Nothing. I tried his House but it was the same. 

"Alex if your really worried ill drive you over so you can see that he's fine." Aaron said pulling me too the car.

As soon as we got to the His aunts i ran to the door I tried to stay calm when knocking on the door but there was no answer.

"Alex?" Sam asked coming from behind me like he just got home.

"SAM! Where is Timmy he wont pick up the phone or answer!" I was panicked and freaking out more then before.

"Umm he should be inside i think here I'll open the door." He said sliding in a key. 

As soon as the door open my eye locked onto the blood on the floor. I felt Aaron grab me and cover my eyes but it was too late my eyes saw him. Laying on the floor lifeless. I felt tears pouring from my eyes falling onto my cheeks. 

He was dead i could tell just by looking his eyes were life less and his body was lying cold on the floor...

*I wonder if I'm going get hate for killing Timmy =( I'm sorry but its not the end at least not yet Your just have to trust me that things will maybe work out.*