Chapter 2

It was 7am when i heard a crash from downstairs followed by a few cuss words in a wisper/yelling  tone.  I asume that means my brothers awake again and trying to cook witch never endded well. Aaron was strong but he wasn't the best cook to say the least. I draged myself out of bed and began to get dressed. 
"Fuck!" i laughed and hear him mumble again as i walk down the stairs.
"Need help?" i questioned looking at the mess on the table from pancake mix and eggs.
"O Alex, Morin." He smiled at me.
"Moring, how about i cook some breakfast and you go get ready for work?" I asked grabbing the pan.
"Yea that sounds like a good idea." He replyed patting my head and ran upstairs.
It was about 7:45 when he came back down dressed and ready. He didn't have to wear anything special just work out stuff because he worked at the martial art as a kickboxing trainer. I had never really been a fighter but Aaron was. He always loved fighting and he though kickboxing was good for self defence. He tried teaching it to me once but i gave myself a black eye. I was a clumsy person so kickboxing didn't last long for me. We sat and ate for about 15 minutes as  he talked about the day and how he was going work then be home at 8pm on the dot. It was the same everyday he left at 8am everymoring called me 3 times during the day to cheek up and then came home at 8pm unless he stoped by the store witch he would call ahead to tell me. 
"Aaron... Aaron! AARON! i yelled his name trying to get his attion. He was eatting a pancake and talking about somthing i didn't really listin too.
"Hmm? Whats wrong?" He question looking up.
"Its 8o clock your going be late." I laughed grabbing my plate and heading to the sink.
"Shit! I call you later! I'll be home soon stay inside!" He ran around grabing his stuff and rushing out the door. I clean off the plates and the kitchen and sat down to watch batman. 
Most kids love summer break but i hated it. There was nothing to do! I clean the hole house, played all the left4dead 1 and 2 campaign, read a book, made a cake, watched 3 movies and by the time i was finished it was only 6pm witch meant i still had two hours to waist. I was rewashing all the dishes when i heard a soft meow coming from outside. I had to admit my weekness was animals i loved them. Aaron didn't think it be good for me to have a animal he said that it be hard for me to take care of one that they need alot of attion.
*meow...* I was on my tiptoes now looking out the little window in my backyard when i saw the little kitty that was hidding behind my swing. I also saw a larger Cat that seemed mad and was hissing at the kitten. I wasn't supose to go outside but i couldn't stand watching the kitten cry. I grabed my broom next to the door and slowly unlocked the door. The other Cats ran asoon as they saw me and darted though the the hole in the fence that went to the next yard. 
"Come here little kitty i wont hurt you." I had my hand reached out and was trying to lure the kitty out from behind the tree. It was a large willow tree witch was great to hid under. *Meow* I looked and saw wiskey my cat at the door way. He was a indoor cat that was kinda old and fat but still cute as ever.
"Come here Whiskey, its just a baby kitten it wont hurt you." I smiled over at whiskey who was still behind the door.
"Whiskey?" Another mans voice came from my side. The voice was sweet and strong and different, not my brothers, witch made me jump back and i felt my heart jump. 
"Sorry didn't mean to scare you im looking for my kitten... Joker." The voice laughed a bit at me, most likely because i was in my batman outfit, and i watched the feet slowly looking up though my hair. He was wearing simple gray skinny's with a little hole in the knee and a black and white striped shirt. His face was mostly covered by his black hair but i could see his green eyes smiling down at the kitten in his hand. I never seen anyone like him, well not in person and not this close to me. He looked sweet not like the bad guy on tv or people my brother talked about. His eyes where completely happy and he was smiling over at me.
"Well do you enjoy sitting in the dirt or are you going get up?" He chuckled at me.
"O...uhh... um." I stuttered out picking myself off the ground. He was a good foot taller then me. 
"My names Timmy thanks for helping my little kitten here." He extended hi hand still holding the kitten in the other.
"...umm ...Alex...." I whispered out barley loud enough too hear.
"Well umm Alex Thank you i saw you scare away those other cats. Im new here i just moved in next door."He pointed over too the building next door Mr Gregory a 80 year old man lived in. I never liked him he always yelled at Wiskey for meowing when it was like the middle of the day. I remembered Timmy was there. He was only a foot or two away now.
"your welcome..." I whispered a little louder this time.
"I thought Batman and the Joker were enemies." He joked holding out Joker to me. I laughed as the kitten playfully attacked the air trying to get me. 
"Batman saves everyone even the Joker when there in danger." I laughed.
"Well Batman This is a awesome tree you have here is it like you secret hideout." 
"The willow tree is bigger under." 
"Really can i see?" 
"Umm.. sure."  We made are way under the tree.
"Wow..." 
"Yup its cool!" 
"This is the coolest thing I've ever seen."
We sat there talking for almost a hour. Uslly i would ran and hide but talking with Timmy was fun and calming. I learned his mom moved here to live with his step dad. His dad died in the army years ago. He liked all the same bands and video games and he loved Joker who he just found a few days ago on the side of the road. He was nice and funny and laughed when i told him i never lifted my house. I explained it to him so he understood why but he still thought i was missing so much.
"Wow it must get boring inside all day." He commented.
"Yea but i find stuff to do."
"Like what?"
"Well i read, draw, write, play video games, watch movies, cook, listen to music, clean, play stuff online." 
"Wow lol i feel lazy now, all i do all day is hang out outside and take picture or listin to music mostly."
"What kind of pictures?"
"Well i like taking pictures of people, animals and nature." 
"Cool i wanna see one day."
"Well tomorrow ill come and ill bring my camera." 
"Really!" 
"Sure i should get going though its already 7:55 and its dark. My mom will wonder where i am."
"Ok..." I petted joker one more time who playfully attacked my hand and watched as Timmy walked away.
I walked back inside and started making dinner but my mind was still Thinking about Timmy... His smile... His laugh... Everything about him was so sweet and nice and perfect...