Chapter 5

"IM BORED!!!" Timmy whined like a  year old.

"Just wait im almost done." I laughed from the kitchen. We were going to the park for a little picnic and to take pictures. 

"But i've been waiting for ever!!!" He whined again.

"Well if you rush me it will mean no cake." I said sliding the sandwitches into the basket.

"CAKE CAKE CAKE!" He chanted.

"Ok lets get going silly." I said grabing the basket and heading to the front door.

"YAY! Whiskey your in charge while were gone." Timmy laughed. Whiskey was laying on the sofa with Joker next to him asleep. He meow like he understood and went back to cleaning his paws Being outside was nice it was warm with a cool breeze. The park was just down the road across from my brothers gym so he could see us witch he liked. 

"Look here boys, its the freaks." We heard a few boys chuckle when we walked by.

"You shouldn't talk about you and your friends like that Josh." Timmy hissed pulling me closer. I was getting use to this it wasn't much different online. You always have those trolls that have to say shit but this was the first time Timmy replied back to one. 

"Come on Timmy lets go." I said pulling him away.

"Where you going we want to talk." There were 3 boys standing infront of us now. 

"Just leave us alone." Timmy was trying to push though them.

"Why so you can go make out with your little boyfriend." One teased. We countin you walking to wards the park witch was just down the road. They stayed behind us the hole time throwing random insults until we reached the park. I was trying hard to ignore them but i was getting upset.

"Isn't that kid the anti-social freek that hides in his house all day." One boy laughed.

"Im not anti-social i just don't like you." I replied smiling.

"Thats because im not a fag like you two." He snikered.

"Thank god i feel bad for any man that would end up with you." I smiled again, enjoy that he was getting upset.

"Any man would be lucky to be with me im sure your just jelous you have to settle for that." He laughed pointing at Timmy who looked pissed. I held his hand calming him down a bit. I saw a small crowd around us.

"I don't know how i live without you in my life..." I smiled looking back at him." But im assuming very well." I could here Timmy chuckle beside me. The boy grew pissed off and i could tell he was upset. The a evil smirk crossed his face.

"Come on boys I changed my minds-"

"O good dose this new one work better." I cut him off giving him my best smile. I could tell we were about to get hit and i tried to pull Timmy behind me. There fist was pulled back and i closed my eyes ready for impact.

"Is there a problem here..." I turn to see Aaron glaring at the boys with a few of his friends. All three seem to back up at the same time.

"No we were just leaving. Were see you later Timmy..." One boy hissed before walking away.

"What was that about?" Aaron asked his friends had began walking back to the gym.

"Im sorry they don't like me very much." Timmy said looking down.

"Who were they?" I asked him.

"My step brothers.My step dad and them don't think its holy to be gay." He put air quotations around holy.