Ch 13

I apologize for the very long wait. Been dealing with family business. Anywho I was battling with major writer's block and minimul motivation. But here is the chapter I was working on. As usual please enjoy and don't forget to comment and vote cause that makes me happy and it encourages me to get my arsh in gear.

*********************************************

Internal Battle

Aaron

Waking up the next morning I realized that I was thirsty and decided I'd go ahead and get up to make breakfast. I untangled myself from Andria's death grip then climbed out of the bed. I shook my head when I heard Andria mumble incoherently about something. I remember when Andria first insisted that when we had the sleepover that we'd share the same bed since she found out I was cuddlier when I fell asleep while we were watching a movie. I was always flustered but eventually got over it. She grabbed my pillow as I left her room.

Walking down the hall I scratched my stomach then let the tank top fall. I had just walked past Xavier's door when it opened. "Morning Aaron...." He sounded confused and maybe shocked. I turned around to reply till I followed his eyes and finally noticed they were staring at the clothes I was wearing which was a tank top and booty shorts which were Andria's but don't tell I took them. Immediately my face turned red as I quickly turned away from him and fled down the stairs.

I went into the kitchen, leaning against the door as I tried to calm my racing heart. I cursed at myself then Andria, first off for my interest in girl clothes and the fact that Andria became obsessed after finding out that I wear girl clothes sometimes. I shook my head and went about making breakfast.

I heard movement by the kitchen door and I looked up to see Andria and Xavier's parents. "Morning Honey!" Mrs. Hulten said brightly. "Morning Allison and Jackson!" I replied. "I've told you to call me Ma when your here darling." She playfully scolded me as she hugged me from behind. "Sorry Ma." I sheepishly whispered.

"So what are we having this morning darling?" She asked as she dipped her finger in the rice porridge I was stirring. "Hey! No taste testing with your finger!" But if you must know I decided to go for a Japanese style this morning." I spoke as I playfully tapped her hand.

"Ow... Hmm well it smells fantastic and your looking as cute as always honey." She spoke whispering the last part as she pinched my butt in a motherly way. "Ah!! M-Ma don't do that!!!" I squeaked out as I nearly dropped the spoon while my cheeks flushed. "Alli leave the poor boy alone and let him cook." Jackson murmured as he poured himself a mug of coffee from the fresh pot I had made.

"Aww your no fun J." Ma whined. "Oh I'll show you fun my little minx." Pa growled as he snatched her by the waist and started kissing her neck. "Guys I don't want my food contaminated so please either stop or don't show at breakfast!" I scolded them as I waved the chopsticks at them since I was just finishing up with rolling up the eggs.

"Sorry..." They both sheepishly replied. I huffed and returned to the last touches of breakfast. I started setting everything out when I heard it. "OMG AARON YOU MADE US JAPANESE BREAKFAST!!!!" Andria squealed so loudly. "Damn Dria can you screech any louder! Ya banshee!!" I mockingly shouted in anger. "Sorry but you know how much I love your cooking!" She squealed happily.

"Yes I do, now help me get the last few dishes." I prompted. She pouted but helped me anyways because she knew what happened if she didn't. Xavier showed up at the table as I was placing the juice down. "This is outstanding!" Xavier commented as he looked at all the dishes on the table. "Thanks Xavier, I made it. So by all means please enjoy!" I rushed out as my face flushed a bright red.

*Time skip* (cause I can)

It was approaching dinner time and there were a few slip ups between Xavier and I that included awkward conversations and embarrassing moments. Andria convinced me into taking a quick dip in the pool before dinner was ready. She had harassed me into wearing a bikini and I was fine as we played games and swam.

I was climbing out of the pool when I caught the sound of the sliding glass door opening. I slowly turned around, spotting Xavier. I instantly covered myself as a shriek left my lips. "Uh... I was going to let you guys know that dinner up in 5 mins." He quickly said as shut the door.

I knew my face was red as can be. "Come on Aaron, I didn't even know he's show up but let's go eat!" Andria whispered at me as she placed her hand on my shoulder. "Y-you idiot, I'm never wearing a bikini ever again!!!" I shouted loudly racing into the house and into her room. Dinner was a tad weird.

I knew school was starting again and I wasn't sure how I felt about it. The rest of the night was spent watching movies and cuddling on the couches till we all passed out. Monday had finally come and I just got ready at their house, so I went to school with Xavier in his car.

The ride was silent and nerve wrecking but as soon as I got to school I booked it to my first class. Physics was simple and Art had me troubled. My wolf Eres was both happy and anxious to be near Xavier. I was trying to stay strong for the both of us even though my heart was beating fast and it ached.

I did try to interact with him and he would respond with starting a conversation. I did reply to his questions and comments. I still felt conflicted about what had happened but was just beginning to get over it. I wasn't sure how long it'd take to truly forgive him but I had a hunch it wouldn't take to long, at least I hoped it didn't.

The rest of the day was ok but there wasn't much excitement unless you count the fact that Jacob and his gang only tease me with words or light shoves but didn't try for beating me. I was thankful but I knew that it may not last for very long. The rest of the week was just the same whereas I'd be confused about how much of my attention to give to Xavier, classes were normal, and I had noticed that by Friday that I was slowly coming around and got more involved with Xavier than I did at the beginning of the week.

***************************************

Well this is all I got for today but I'll try to get another chapter or more out soon! Till then my lovely kits Bye~

Fifox