Chapter 4

This chapter is from Aaron POV but this also its about what all happened to him during his day. Well I hope you guys enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aaron
History wasn't really my best topic but I tried my best even if I couldn't hear the whispers and gossip about me being spread throughout the classroom. I stayed as focused as I could but it was hard since the I bumped into happened to be the star quarterback and football captain Xavier Hutler. I was surprised and thoroughly embarrassed because he's really popular. I sighed and finished up whatever was left of the assignment we were given that asked us about our summer.

My next class was chemistry and as I walked in I could feel the glares of hatred from the other students. I was making my way to my desk till a group of guys walked up to me. "What's a fag like you doing in this school?!" asked Jacob Tulson. I sighed and lowered my head knowing that if I looked up at his face that I could possibly get beaten for it. I starred at the floor till my chin was yanked up till I was facing Jacob even then I didn't look up.

"I was speaking to you b*tch and I expect you to answer!" He shouted out. "I-I'm only here to learn and nothing else." I whispered out as the pressure on my chin got tighter. I jerked away from him a bit and I realized that was a mistake because the next thing I knew my entire left side of my face burned and tears threatened to fall but I blinked them away. Standing up was tough but I managed and slowly made my way to my desk where I waited for the teacher to come in.

When he came in he said that we'd be discussing whatever it was we did before summer vacation then we would go over the periodic table and of course this all caused groans throughout the class. I knew what we had already bone before summer since I was always rereading my notes and taking my own makeshift tests. As they started to go over the periodic table, I happily sung the elements in my head as I sketched a picture of Xavier who turned out to be the guy I bumped into. It was a pretty good drawing but I was missing something and realized it was his eyes that were missing. I starred at the drawing and started working on the shading of his face when the bell rang for people to make their way to their next classes.

I scrambled shoving my things into my backpack and ran out of the classroom. I was nearing my art class till a manicured hand grabbed me. I cringed at the grip of someone's hand grabbing onto me. "Hey girls do you think we should teach this ugly sl*t a lesson!?" growled a high pitched voice. I heard murmurs of agreement as I looked up and saw the new girl Nicole with her slightly curly brunette hair and moss green eyes. I whimpered and tried to move away but she grabbed a hold of my hair making a hiss escape my mouth. "Now how should we play with him?" Nicole sneered in my face as the other girls were talking about ripping my clothes, throwing my books outside, hanging me from the flag pole and so forth.

I flinched at their ideas knowing that they'd form some sort of pain one way or another. Thankfully luck was on my side and a teacher saw all the girls and asked what was going on and wondering why no one was in class. I quickly ran and made my way to my art class just in time for the bell to ring. I looked around for a place to sit and saw Xavier siting in the back of the classroom and he was waving his hand around as if to get my attention. I looked at him then looked back down making my way towards the easel next to his and sat down. Throughout the class I could feel him looking at me and blushed hiding my work when he tried to see what it was but I kept hiding my pictures of him that I was creating.

When class ended I ran off to my reading class knowing that I could find peace in that class since none of my bullies were there and I could be left in peace to read since I knew my teacher Ms. Hazel and she liked me since she knew that I wasn't a troublemaker and that I would behave myself. "Hi Ms. Hazel how are you doing today?" I asked with a smile on my face because she was one of my favorite people of the school's faculty. "I'm doing great Aaron, how are you doing?" she asked with a smile.