Chapter 12

Something I forgot to mention when I first wrote this book was that Xavier had already finished all of his senior credits but the classes he has now are the last ones he wanted for himself since he's already finished his senior year.
******************************************

Mixed Signals

Xavier

Pulling into the driveway I felt exhausted and frustrated. Getting out of my car I tried to fix my mood but I kept thinking about what happened between Aaron and I. Sighing I made it inside. I trudged up the stairs intending to go to my room when Andria came storming down the hallway.

"What the heck led you to hurting Aaron like that!??!" she yelled at me. "How do you know what happened?" I asked in shock. "He told me what happened when he called me! I'm glad you saved him but still doesn't justify for what you did to him!!" she growled at me as her eyes watered.

To have my own sister this upset with me made me feel terrible but I know I had to do something. "I'm sorry, I didn't plan any of that to happe-" I started to say but she cut me off. "You better find a way for him to forgive you and you better do it right or you'll have to deal with me just to get to him." she said with a serious tone before she returned to her room.

Running my hand through my hair then down my face, I grumbled and was just about to turn back to bedroom door when I heard a deep growl. I turned around to face Father who seemed furious but worried at the same time.

"What is this that I've heard from Beta Daniels from the Onyx Crescent about his son Aaron being hurt and distraught?!!" He ground out between his teeth. "I..well there was a incident at the party and then Aaron shifted and I shifted and protected him from rouges. After we left the woods I brought Aaron back home where I explained things to his Dad, we came to an agreement that I would show to Aaron and his Dad that I'm worthy of Aaron's mate." I sheepishly replied.

"You did what!?!?!" He bellowed. "We are heading to my office immediately!" He said while turning around and briskly walking to his office. I followed him and walked into his office with him. "Sit down and tell me everything that happened tonight!" He spoke out.

I nodded my head and took a deep breathe before I reiterated everything in full detail of what happened at the party to my Dad. To say he was mad was way off, he was infuriated. "I will approve of your decisions towards Nicole Falters and I'll even think of what I'd like done to her as well if she tries to continue with this behavior!

You will do everything you need to do to convince Aaron that you are worthy of being his mate. If I so much as hear that he gets hurt any further than I will not be afraid to take measures into my own hands and I'll find my own ways to solve things." He said as he relaxed in his chair and looked at me past his hands.

"I understand Father and if you'll give me the chance I will do everything to prove my worth." I said with determination. He seemed to be thinking on my words and nodded his head. "If I can be excused I'd like to go bed and think things through?" I asked as calmly as I could. His words kept running through my mind and I felt upset and shameful.

I got up and went to my room intending to go to bed. I took a shower and pulled on some sweats then climbed into bed. The events of this night kept running threw my mind as I starred at the ceiling. Sleep consumed me after ten minutes of continuously thinking of what to do.

The next day was spent with paperwork and trying to come up with solutions on how to fix my dilemma. When dinner came around I had some ideas but I wasn't sure is if they were going to work but I could only hope for the best. I had taken a long shower to clear my mind and hoped things would be better or at least not to complicated by tomorrow.