Teaser Scene

WARNING: ( this is a teaser scene...so BEWARE it will be short & may be graphic to some, so if you don't like theses kinda scenes, don't read this chapter. )

Now back to the chapter....
•••

Krystal...

Me & Chresanto continued kissing for what seemed like eternity. I couldn't get enough of his lips...they were so soft & juicy. Every time we kissed it seemed like he was more & more into it. He released his lips from mine to take a quick breather & then went back in. He started kissing on my neck which obviously turned me on.
My neck is my sweet spot. I was still pinned up to the wall, when I felt my weight being lifted. I opened my eyes for a quick second & saw that he was carrying me over to my bed. Were we really about to do this? He laid me down gently & stripped me of my shirt planting small kisses up & down my upper chest...then down to my navel & finally my g-spot. He looked up at me as her slowly pulled my panties down. (I still had on only my panties, bra & a tank top.) He spread my legs open. For a moment I felt nothing, when all of a sudden I felt a sharp pain & I'd knew that he stuck a finger in...

Chresanto...

After I had spread her legs open & took off her panties ; I sat & admired what I was seeing for awhile. He clit was so pink & just right...she looked like she was tight. Exactly what I wanted. I stuck one finger in & slowly pumped in & out of her lips.
She moaned in pleasure & she arched her back. I knew it hurt, but it was a painful pleasure. When I felt like she was ready, I stuck in another finger...then another. That's when Krystal's made a slightly louder moan, motivating me to go harder.
"Ah, right there Roc..." She moaned as I pumped my fingers quickly in & out of her. I felt her walls tightening around my finger & I knew she was about to cum. In a few seconds, she exploded over my fingers.
Now that that's finished....

I spread her legs open wider & put my head down there preparing to eat her out. I licked my tongue over her clit gently causing her to moan. I could tell that she was sensitive down there.
I continued doing that for awhile when I saw her raise her head up out of the corner of my eye. "Chres.....s-stop...playing." She groaned pushing her hair out of her face.
I stuck my tongue down further inside of her & explored her insides. I let my tongue travel up and down her other set of lips and go in & out of her quickly. Each time I would go deeper, she moaned louder. She did ask for it though & I was playing no games. She wasn't getting the D tonight though. She wasn't ready for allat. I wanted to make her mine first.
Her walls tightened once again as she screamed loudly & she exploded her juices. I licked her clean & gave her one last kiss before walking out of the room. "Goodnight. Get some rest beautiful." She smirked at me as I handed her the clothes that I threw on the floor. "Oh....I will." She replied out of breath.
I chuckled, be careful what you wish for Krystal. 😏
~

Well then. Lmfaoooo (:
I wanted to update or something since I probably won't get around to
It until next Saturday. I also wanted to start up on Summer Camp Mindless (my new story) even though it isn't summer anymore lol, but still......
I hope y'all enjoyed. 😉

Can I get 10+ comments on this chapter though ? I need y'all's feedback, lol.

Anyways...

Vote.
Comment.

& until next time....bye. cx