Chapter 4: Start Over

Chresanto's POV

Location: The House

Time: 2:40 pm

No.No.No.No.

😩 I cannot believe this shit just happened! Of ALL times Krystal had to walk in on me & Brittany having sex.

She looked so pissed & if I'm not mistaken she looked kinda ... hurt?

I closed the door & she sped off & sighed. "Dammit." I said running my hands down my face. I was starting to feel guilty...her facial expression made me me upset. Like, Chres why did you do that. I walked back into the den & saw Brittany glaring at me. "You wanna explain to me what the fuck is going on?!" I scoffed.

"Brittany, you gotta go." I said handing her her clothes. She snatched them from me & sized me up. "Are you serious?? So after some bitch walks - (gco)

"Aye, she's not a bitch." I shot back.

"And you really need to go." I opened the front door for her & waited for her to exit. Wait...why did I even care if she called Krystal a bitch?

Brittany walked past me swiftly pushing me out of her way & I said nothing else to her and let her go.

I don't care for Brittany...it may sound harsh, but she's just another girl that I talk to.

Now I had to go fix the bigger problem...

Krystal.

•••

Krystal's POV

Location: Whipping 🚗

Time: 2:53 pm

I am soooo pissed off at Chresanto, like we haven't even been at the house a good week and this nigga is already being popcorn hoes in the house like wtf? "Fuck!" I yelled accidentally honking my horn. The lady in the car in front of me looked back at me like I was crazy. "Sorry..." I mouthed to her.

I'm so aggy it doesn't make sense.

I have mixed emotions right now.

I was already in the buckhead area of Atlanta so I decided to go to my good friend Audrey's house. She's probably like my 3rd best friend next to Jade & Rachael, but I met her here last year in Atlanta. I turned the corner & entered her apartment complex...

•••

Inside Audrey's apartment

•••

I knocked on her door & waited. Ugh...I hope she's home. I need someone to vent to. After while she finally opened the door. She looked like she had just woke up. "Oh I didn't mean to wake you up, I can come back- (GCO)"

She shook her head in disagreement.

"Nah, it's fine. Come in."

She let me in & I sat down on her couch.

"What's up??" She asked while me getting her something to drink out of the kitchen.

When she sat back down across from me I vented to her about everything that has happened in the last 3 days.

Which was a lot unfortunately.

She laughed when I was done telling her about the last bit of what happened today. "Krys...it sounds like you like this guy." I rolled my eyes at her.

"Are you serious?? No! Especially after what happened today. He's dead to me." She gave me a "I know you lying" look & I sighed. Maybe Audrey was right.