First Step pt. 2

Krystal...

It was 7:49 pm & Audrey's party started at 8:30. I was in my room getting ready, when I got a text from Audrey. She even let me invite Kira & Prod to the party.
Audrey👭💚: Krystal! Hurry up & get here I wanna meet this "friend" of yours.
I laughed. Audrey had been bugging me about Chres all last night & now.
💎Krystal💎: you'll meet him when we get there, chill. (:
Audrey👭💚: Alright..but hurry up anyways. I wanna see yoooou.
💎Krystal💎: alright, alright.

I still had my towel wrapped around my body, I always get sidetracked after I get out of the shower. I threw my towel on the floor & grabbed my bikini bottoms & slid those on. My bikini was pink & the top was also pink & fringed. It had a plunge line v neck.
I put on my pineapple tank top with oversized sleeves & I slid on a simple pair of high waisted shorts. I wasn't really worried about my outfit since it would be coming off anyways. It was a pool party, all I really needed was my bikini. My hair was in Bantu knots & I took those down & let my hair fall down into wavy curls.
Then I slid into my pink thong sandals & grabbed my purse. I headed downstairs. Chres was already ready. He had on his swimming shorts & his Moorehouse oversized tank top.
He looked up from his phone we he heard me come down the stairs.
"You look nice." He said giving me that kool aid smile again. I swear I melted every time he did that.
"You don't look too bad yourself."
I replied grabbing my keys.
"Come on, we don't wanna be late."
Audrey's party was at her older sister's condo. She lived in an apartment, so of course she couldn't have it there.
•••
In a short time we were pulling up in Audrey's driveway. "This is nice.." Roc chuckled taking off his seatbelt.
"Yeah..it's Audrey's sisters condo. She's out of town though."

Chresanto....

I followed Krystal inside the house when I felt someone grab my hand.
I looked down & saw us holding hands. "Don't wanna loose you."
She said smiling. I knew she just wanted to hold my hand though.
When we got inside, it was packed. This girl Audrey must know how to throw a party? 😳 Krystal took us up the stairs & into a burgundy colored room. "Hey girl!" She said releasing her grip from my hand. She hurried over to the girl & they greeted each other. After they finished hugging, she looked over at me standing there awkwardly.
"This is my friend Chresanto."
The girl smirked at Krystal.
"Oh, so this is the guy that-(GCO)"
"Um, shouldn't we go downstairs??"
Krystal asked interrupting her.
I wonder what she was about to say??
Audrey mumbled something to Krystal, but I couldn't catch it.
Krystal tapped me while we walked down the stairs. "Don't mind her, she just....likes talking." I knew she was lying😏 but I would let it slide for now.

•••
AN HOUR LATER...

So far the party was going good. I had a few drinks, not that much though & I even talked to a few girls...they couldn't get my mind off of Krystal though. She looked so good in the pool, the way her wavy hair laid down her back...& her eyes sparkled...her body looked so perfect in the -

My thoughts were interrupted when
I felt someone grab my hand, "Come on Chres, don't be a wall sitter." Krystal said grabbing my hand.
"Come dance with me."
I got up and followed her onto the dance floor. "Beat It" by Chris Brown, Sean Kingston & Wiz Khalifa was on & she started grinding on me, so I figured that she'd had a few drinks.
I didn't stop her though...I let our bodies move in sync through each song the DJ played, until after the last one... The DJ played "Hold On We're Going Home" by Drake & I felt like everything had stopped. She was looking into my eyes & I couldn't stop staring at hers. The moment was just right. It felt like we were in sync...the perfect time to kiss her...or not.
She brushed her hair that was now wet & wavy behind her ear & put her arms around my neck. After awhile, I could tell that she got nervous because she started looking down at the ground. Maybe I should see if she wants me to kiss her first? I had something in mind. I took my index finger & placed it under her chin, liifting her face up across from mine...