~Another New Girl In the School~

After the past week of Korra, shes finally ok. Well today is Thursday.

The four of them are eating their lunch. Ofcourse Mako sat right next to Korra while Bolin sit next to Asami.

"Have yow hwerd abwut the new gwrl?" Bolin asked while his mouth is full.

"What?" Mako said.

"I said have you heard about the new girl?" Bolin takes in the food.

"New girl?" Korra asked.

"Yeah, they've said that she's from Zaofu, y'know the metal clan." He explain.

"Zaofu? That's where Su Yin lived." Korra mumbles.

"What was that?" Mako heard her mumble.

"Oh nothing." She replied then continued eating. Asami spotted a unfamiliar face around the cafeteria.

"Ummm, guys do you think what i think with that girl." Asami points to a girl who sits alone. She has short black hair and emerald green eyes, she also have the bracelets of the metal clan.

"Lemme talk to her." Korra stood up and walk towards at her table.

"Hi there, my name is Korra well obviously you know me, the avatar. Are you the new girl?" Korra askes at her then she shyly nod.

"Whats your name?" She asked again.

"Well, my name is Opal, Opal Bei- Fong." She said then shyly smile.

"Bei- Fong? You must be Chief Linn's niece and daughter of Su Yin Bei- Fong right?" She nods at the avatar.

"Wanna come join with us there?" Korra points at the table where she and her friends was sitting.

"I-i dont know, maybe they dont like me." She said.

"Oh c'mon they will love you." She cheers her up then she smiles at her. They walk to Korras table.

"Here, sit here! Excuse me Asami." Bolin shush away Asami to her seat. Asami just grabbed another chair behind then placed it at the edge of the middle.

"Somebody's inlove." Korra whispered to Mako then chuckle.

"Guys, her name is Opal and she is the Chief Bei- Fong's niece. She is the daughter of Su Yin, Linns sister." Korra introduced Opal to them one by one. Bolin keep telling some funny jokes to Opal, everytime that Bolin is telling some to her, she is always blushing.

"So, are you a bender or not?" Korra asked.

"Im not an bender, im just a normal non-bender." She replied with soft voice.

"Finally, a non-bender like me came in." She said and they all laugh.

*RING RANG RING RANG*(Hehe)

"Time to go." Mako said.

The five of them stood up and split their way. Before they split they waved good bye to each other.

Mako place his arm to Korra's back waist. Korra just blushed.

"There's a pro-bending tryouts tomorrow, wanna join in the team?" Mako asked. Korra's face lit up.

"Sure, why not." She smiled at him as he looked at Makos eyes.

"I've also asked Bolin and he said yes. So im gonna pick you up tomorrow?" He said.

"Ok." Mako opened the door and took their seat next to each other until the teacher came in with a smile growing onto her face.

"Good afternoon students!" She greeted.

"I have an thrilling announcement!" I looked over to Mako whos confused.

"Next week, Tuesday. Is your Prom Night, you better find a Prom date especially for you all girls!" She said.

"Okay announcement over, back to the lechture." She says.

·····················································

The three girls are waiting at the café infront of the school, sipping their drinks together.

"GUYS WERE HERE!" Bolin shouted as they walked towards us.

"Sorry were late." Mako gently placed a kiss onto Korra forehead.

"Its ok, we've just arrive here before a few minutes." She smiled at him.

"Who has already have a prom date?" Korra asked but no one amswers until her boyfriend spoke up.

"Speaking of prom date, Korra can you be my prom date?" Mako asked.

"Ofcourse, im your girlfriend duhh." She chuckled.

"Opal, can you be my date? Will you, will you?" Bolin asked with a hypertone.

"Ok." Opal blushed redly.

"How about you 'Sami? Does anybody asked you yet?" Korra takes a sip from her coffee.

"Well, a few guys i don't know, but i know only one of them." Asami said shrugging.

"Well who is it?!" Bolin said.

"Its.... Iroh." She blushed harder.

"Iroh! You mean that tall, smart, handsome like me, fire bender guy?!" He asked again.

Asami let out a giggle before spoking her words out.

"Yeah, but im still deciding." She takes a sip in.

"If i was a girl i would totally say yes to him." Bolin teased.

"Ok ok, Bolin."
"Girls i was just wondering if we could hang out and pick our dresses on Saturday. What'd you think?" Asami asked.

"Its ok with me, i also nees break with those air bending training stuff." Korra sipped to her drink.

"Im in!" Opal said.

Korra sipped again from her drink but before she could do, Mako grab it quickly and sipped in.

"What the?" Korra just watched her playful boyfriend then punched his shoulder.

Mako gave it to her half emptied cup.

"Jerk." She sipped where Mako sipped too. She could feel the saliva of Mako but ignored it.

They've chatted there for a few minutes, Korra realized that its getting a bit late.

"I better get going now, Tenzin might get worried about me." She stood up.

"Let me take you there." Mako stood up and they walked on.

"Your coming tomorrow, right?" Mako placed an arm onto her back waist. She hum in response.

"How about i pick you up so we can get coffee at the shop?" He asked.

"That will be great." She gave him a peck on the lips.

They hop in the ferry and sat next to each other. After a few minutes they have finally arrive.

"You have arrive, Avatar Korra." An white lotus men said.

They've take steps on the white tile/bricks up.

"See you tomorrow?" Mako looked at her.

"Ill see you tomorrow." Korra leans in and gives him a kiss, she raise up a hand towards to his cheeks. Mako kiss back and wrapped an arms around her to pull her closer.

Few seconds later they pulled away to breath in deeply. Their faces are red as tomatoes.

"Bye city boy." She waved at him as he walk onto the ferry. When Korra couldnt see his shadow anymore, she walk in through the temple and finds way to her room.

She walks closer to her closet and changed her clothes in her usual water tribe suit. Korra gently layed down and take a short nap before going to eat dinner later.

····················································

WORDS: 1108