~Untitled Part~

Day passed and it's finally Friday. Thanks the Spirits. I stood up and do my morning routine but this time im wwearing my gym clothes. They all said that every friday is gym all of the students have to be grouped into 10; 8 members, 1asst. Leader and 1 Leader.
··········
The whistle blows and we; Me, Mako, Asami, Bolin, Iroh, Owei, Hasook, On ji, Angie and Mingzhan are on the team which include 7 benders and 3 non-benders. Mako is our leader and Hasook is the Asst. Leader. We made the plan that Me, Mako, Bolin, Asami, Iroh are going to attack while the other five teammates will protect our flag, because we are going to play Catch the Flag. Our gym teacher said that our enemy is Tahno and his group, and we are the first to roll.
We formed our position.
"READY! , SET! , GO! ,"
We sprint off, leaving dust trails, we stopped in the middle and wait there for a second 'til we see Tahno and his other members.
"So, who's first to take me down?" Tahno said, i gritten my teeth and clench my fist.
"ME" i said it too harshly.
Mako grabs my shoulder but i jerk it away. I let out a sigh.
"Oh, your the one first? Then let's do this, but hand-on-hand combat." He said.
"Ohh, i see you have no water but lucky for me i have some." I started to bend down my knees, arms raised up like im holding up a rope and started to pull in, i closed my eyes and calmly breathing. Tahno just stood there shocked as he see water forming up in my hands.
"So, your ready?" I grinned. He started to throw some punches on me but i miss it.
"Now it's my turn." I chuckle then send him a water whip. I connected the other water into my arms, i quickly grab his other foot then brings him upside down. I throw him away then helped the others. We burst in to their teritory and beat up the other enemies. I, first grab the flag and sprint off leaving dust trails, Iroh, Bolin, Mako and Asami are right behind me. It only took a few minutes til we get into our teritory. I raised up the flag showing we won. Bolin cheers up then hugged all of us one by one.
"Nice arms you've got there." I turn around to see who's talking.
"Shut up, atleast i helped all of you." He chuckled.
"Yeah, yeah i know you helped us with those water arms." He joked.
"Oh shut up you!" I grabbed Mako's hair and messed it.
"Hey!" I run before he could run too.
"Catch me if you can!" I said, running around the field while his behind me still catching up.
~~~~
"Asami, I've got a feeling with those two. See them? Running all around in circles." Bolin said to Asami who's laughing at the two.
"I think they're sweet." Asami said hidding her jealousy over.
~~~~
"Got'cha!" Mako said as he grabbed Korra's arms. He pulls her arms to stop but she keeps running.
"Oh, no you don't, your gonna regret this day." She runs even more faster leaving dust trails, Mako's hands still on Korra's arms.
"Korra, stop!" Mako said. She keeps running but slowing a little bit.
"What a scaredy cat." Korra mumbles. She keeps running until she stumble on the ground causing her to land ontop of Mako.
"I said stop." Mako said. I groan and shake my head to clear my memory a bit then i look over to Mako, my whole face turn in to red as tomato.
"So, sorry." I said then stood up dusting my clothes off. I held my hands to Mako, i pull him up.
"Ooh, your too heavy." I mumble.
"See what happend." He says dusting off his body, i shrug.
"C'mon now, we have to go." He said. We walk through the bathroom, ofcourse we separate.

I found Asami changing her clothes.
"Hey, Asami." I said reaching my bag of clothes.
"Hey." She said with no energy.
"Are you ok?" I ask then she replies,
"Yeah, im fine just too exhausted." She said then leave me with a smile on her face. I just shrug my shoulders. I changed my clothes and headed out, seeing the three of them chatting about something. I walk towards to them saying, "Hey guys, what did i miss?"
"Oohh, great your here!" Bolin said.
"Well, we've been planning if the four of us can hang out tomorrow." Bolin widened his smile.
"Sounds good to me." I said, Mako and Asami nod.

We walked out of the school and once we get there we've seen Tahno and his group lurking all around.
'I think his finding someone.'
One of his men sees us and quickly reported to Tahno then pointed at us, we are just sitting on the bench then a voice came in.