~Welcome to Republic City!~

Korra start to hear big noises of ton and tons of Sato Mobile lurking all around the Republic City.
'This city is so....busy' Korra thought.
She walk in to the streets, her head turning around side-by-side, until she bumped into someone.
"Hey! Watch where your-Ohh hi there!" The green eyed man said.
"Im so sorry, i didn't meant to bump you." Korra said.
"No, it's okay. Im Bolin by the way."
He said.
"Korra" i said with a pack of smile.
"Can i ask,? Are you lost?" Bolin ask.
"Well kinda, because i just move here 'bout an hour ago."
"Oh, so where are you going?" He asked.
"Im going to te Air Temple." I said.
"Woah! Really?!" He asked in amazement.
"Yeah, im going to live there with Master Tenzin, can you show me the way, there?" I asked then he nod.
We walked for an hour ti'll we get there.
"Okay, here we are." He said.
"Thanks, until we meet again?" I asked.
"'Til we meet again!" He said then walked out.
"C'mon Naga hop on" i said.
·········
"KORRA!"The air bender kids say.
"Korra, why are you here i thought that you were left back there?" Meelo said.
"Before, i answer your questions lemme first talk to your father, where is he?" I asked then they walked in to the house so i just have to follow them.
They slid the door open and see Pema and Tenzin preparing for their lunch.
"Mom-Dad Korra's here!." Ikki said and they turn their heads to mine .
"Korra? Why-how did you came here? And why did you think that you can come here?" Tenzin keep questioning me the same question.
"Ok,ok first i just sneak out of my room to get Naga, then Katara caught me , then she said'Great time for a little escape'. Korra tells everything that happen.
·········
The air bender kids shows Korra's room, they passed many hallways vut luckily Korra can memorized it easily.
She walk closer to her bed and popped into the bed cause of exhausted, she fell into deep sleep.
······················································

WORDS:355