~Yes or No?~

It's been weeks since Korra and I have talk about our relationship, but she's still not saying yes to me, i wonder why?

Maybe she's busy with all the school work, or meeting stuff with the Representatives from the other nations because of Amon. I can barely see her in one day. And yeah she gave me back my scarf last Monday.

Well, here I am taking a recess break in the morning. Finally, i see the pair of deep blue eyes.

She waves at me and came closer to me. She sits right across to where i am sitting in.

"What's up Mr. Hat Trick." She smiles.

"Nothing, but I'm still waiting for your answer Miss." I chukle.
She grab the apple that's in my tray then eats it.

"Hey!" I said.
"You better see that comin'." She laugh slightly.
"Still, your answer?" I asked.
"Just wait." She said taking another bite of the apple.

The bell rangs. We stood up and head to our class.

"Hurry, the Math will start soon and I don't want to be in trouble again." We rush in through the room.

We see that the class is half-filled with students. She let out a sigh. Then we take our seat right next to each other.

"Pheww, I thought that we are in trouble again."

Mr. Zhu Wu started to enter the class.

"Good morning students, today we will be dealing with....(blah blah blah)......"

~~~~~~~~~~~LUNCH~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks the Spirits. I ran over through the Caféteria to find Mako, but he's not yet there.
I fall in line up to get some food and walked over to a table that's suitable for 4 person. I sat down on the right side of the edge and see the two brothers came in.

Mako sat right next to me while Bolin is in the left side across mines.

"Where's Asami?" Bolin asked. I looked over to Mako then shruggs.

"Probably on the library, workin' on something." He said then eat his food.

·················MEANWHILE···············

Asami is busy around on getting a few books for her presentation until she spots a pair of ember eyes but not Mako, she approaches to him.

"Hey, Iroh." She greets.
"Oh hey, didn't see you there coming." Asami takes her seat across to him.
"Woah, you've seem very confident about your presentation. Mind if i ask, whats your presentation all about?" He asked.
"My presentation is all about the hundred year war. What's yours?" She said opening the books.
"My presentation is about how the radio and Sato Mobile made." He said. She nods.

······················································

"Mako, im bored." Korra whispered to Mako who is sitting next to her.

"Just 5 more minutes, Korra and you will be out here." He whispered back then she groan.

"Miss Korra, if you don't mind, Im having a class here. If you are not listening to me, the door is widely open for people who don't focus enough." Mrs. Kim-man looked at Korra so confused.

"Im very sorry ma'am." She apologizes and Mrs. Kim-man continues her lesson.

"Ok, so here's your assignment for next week." She writes down their group presentation all about. "This is by pair ok? So you better find your partner immediently."