Chapter 17: Kei Valancia

Color Manual

Red - anger

Violet - desire/passion

~~~~~~~~~~

I felt a warmth surround me like a comforting blanket, burrowing even deeper.

"Kei," a deep voice grunted at me, barely filtering through my mind in a haze as I ignored it. Instead, I wrapped my arms around a narrow waist, snuggling even closer to my own furnace. "For the love of Goddess, your knee is digging-" I raised my hand and smacked it against his mouth, trying to shut him up.

"Shh. It's rude to be so noisy in the morning," I mumbled terribly but it was still coherent.

"Kei," he said again with exaggeration. Growling in slight frustration, I sat up and propped myself on my elbows, hovering over his body and looking down at him with a frown.

"Is this better?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. He made a noise that sounded like a groan and a grunt.

"No." I sighed and plopped onto his stomach, which felt like I was landing on a boulder.

"You need to get some fat. I like my men squishy," I said, poking his abdomen. I felt his chest rumble while his hand tangled with my hair.

"Sorry to disappoint," he chuckled softly. I grinned and sat up, straddling his waist in the process. I stretched my arms above my head, arching my back and groaned as my bones popped in various places. I felt Ryker became rigid and I cocked my head to the side as I stared down at him.

"Why are you so tense?" I asked, laying a hand on his bare chest and feeling the hard muscle flex underneath my fingertips. Absentmindedly, I began tracing patterns on his skin.

"The sight of you looking gorgeous in sparse clothing will do things to man," he replied thickly. "Especially in your lacy underwear."

"I don't have lacy underwear," I said with a scoff. I felt a finger trail up my bare thigh and hook into my alleged lacy undergarment.

"Lune, this is the epitome of lacy." I pouted and huffed, still straddling him.

"Yeah well, they're ultra comfy and I love cute underwear. Even if I can't seem them,"

"Then how can you tell if they're cute?" he asked rather quizzical. I flicked him on the chest.

"I ask the store clerk what they look like," I said. "Of course, I gotta try them on so they can judge how good they look on me." I winked at him and laughed at his groan.

"Kei, why do you love to torture me?" He sounded rather strained and I leaned down close to his ear.

"What else do you expect me to do with my time?"

"I could think of some things," he said suggestively. I rolled my eyes and covered his face with with my hand.

"Get your mind out of the gutter King. It's way too early to be thinking like that."

"Says the little vixen who loves to tease me. I think anytime is the best time," he laughed. I reached up and tugged a tuft of his hair.

"Figures that you think that," I teased. I continued to play with his hair, the silky locks of his so soft on my fingertips. "I love your hair." He chuckled before sitting up and kissing me on the tip of my nose.

"I love everything about you," he murmured. I smiled sweetly up at him.

"That was so corny but so adorable. You're just too cute!" I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him to my chest, a goofy smile on my face. I laughed as his words were muffled as his face was in my boobs. When he finally managed to pull away, his breaths came in ragged gulps.