Chapter 7:About Time (punintended)

A/N: Hey there guys! Sorry about the wait but here ya go you filthy animals ;) ((haha, jk, I love you all <3)) I'm honestly surprised with all the reads this has gotten like wowie!! 4k! This chapter is davejohn because I promised a few people I would add it so if you don't particularly like this pairing, dont read it! The next chapter will be dirkjake though, I promise! I'll try to make these next couple of chapters longer because I went hussie on you guys and left this for a few months. Anyways, I hope you enjoy it!! Stay perfect! <3
~RuthioTheWeeb

.:Dave's POV:.
You're name is Dave Strider, a demon now currently in the hold of three hunters because apparently some shit went down with Jake. Not that you cared. You honestly found this war between the eight of you fucking retarded. It was a waste of time, and you had all the time of the world. Pitiful, right? Anyways, you didn't seem to be the only one who agreed because lately the past few days you've been chatting up a storm with a cute dark haired brunette named John Egbert. Oh boy, he was quiet the dork. When he came in here, he usually untied you now since you both had a truce. It wasn't written in stone, and no, you didn't make a blood pact with him. You honestly found those stupid unless you needed to convince the person or manipulate them into your idea.

You glanced up at the clock on the wall, mumbling the digits "eleven...errr..fifty five?" It was dark in the room, even if you were a demon. Sure, you could see in the dark but only a bit more than humans. It wasn't like fucking sunshine, not a single cloud in the sky that you can get a puppy from a lump of compressed precipitation. Not the point anyways, it was past the time John was supposed to be here. That's what worried you. He was usually here to let you free from these annoying shackles connected to this pole a couple hours ago. You did just wake up from a full day of sleep though merely less than an hour ago. You only woke up because the need for some blood awoke you.