Chapter 5: The Hunter is Being Hunted

A/N: Alright, so before I start this chapter I just want to thank IzzeDasEgbert for this AMAZING idea. It was a bit of a Hussie move but eh, it happens. This is still a homestuck story. Also, for those who will get upset over something like that, also keep in mind this is demonstuck. Demonstuck involves blood, gore, violence, death, and I won't do this, but rape. Sorry if that's a sensitive topic for some of you out there, it is one for me too. This is why I will not put it in this demonstuck story. Anyways, I am VERY excited for this chapter thanks to that lovely person up there that helped uwu I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed typing it!

~RuthioTheWeeb

Roxy's (my bae ('∀`)♡) POV:

"Roseyyyy, we should go out and do something~!" I purred as I leaned against my younger sister, having an arm over her shoulders with a half-full margarita glass filled with vodka. She glanced up from her book, as she usually was. I do love the girl, but she needs to have some fun! I bet it's boring reading all your life! "Like what?" She deadpanned, as always too. She wasn't emotionless like Dirky or Davey though, she did smile and actually showed emotion when she wanted. So she wasn't all that dead inside-wait. Ha! We are all actually already dead inside! Whoops! I forget things so easily!

I must've been giggling because she gave me a weird look, thinking I must've been some sort of loon. Well, I am in ways. Many ways. Especially in bed *wonk*. "I was thinking' we could help ol' Dirky out by getting Jakey's 'sister', err, what's her name?" See? I'm always so forgetful! "Jade, and carry on. You've gotten my interests." I saw her put her book down, settling it on her lap and of course I had to mentally give myself a high five! It was hard, even for me, her own sister, to make her do such a thing! But I gotta make it snappy or else I'll loose her again!

"Well, their suppose to be out n' about tonight around now so why don't we run out and kill her or somethin' while we got the chance! I'm sure she's weak from loosin' Jakey~." I grinned ear to ear as I purred out my plan to her. I noticed a small glance of thrill in her eyes. Yes!! She loves it! "Sure. But we have to sneak out because you know what Dirk will do of he sees us-" I shushed her up by placing a finger to her lips, causing her to raise an eyebrow at me. "Shshshshsh, your older sis here knows what she's doing! Just c'mon and follow my lead!" She hesitated before nodding. But before I could get up, she bit my finger harshly and ow that hurt! "Ow! Rosey!" I whined before she grinned, letting go of my finger from those jaws of death. "Never put your finger on my lips then."